/news/ - News

News & Current Events + Happenings + Fuck off jews

Posting mode: Reply

Check to confirm you're not a robot
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Password
Drawing x size canvas
File(s)

Remember to follow the rules

Max file size: 350.00 MB

Max files: 5

Max message length: 4096

Manage Board | Moderate Thread

Return | Catalog | Bottom

Welcome to hate jews /news/
Declaring agendas are not news. Do not post trolling bait threads.
Post quality threads only (more than two sentences), and it's voluntary to crosspost them to /pol/
Never mandatory.

Expand All Images

(253.17 KB 800x445 6-800x445.jpg)
(39.37 KB 480x507 truth-at-harvard1.jpg)
Meet Some of the jews Financially Screwing the American People Reader 03/29/2020 (Sun) 14:38:11 Id: 4497a7 [Preview] No. 15759
Most of you have probably heard about Bill Ackman, who made a massive amount of money by betting that the stock market would crash due to the coronavirus. Business Insider tells us: "Pershing Square Capital Management CEO Bill Ackman minted a multibillion-dollar profit as coronavirus fears tanked US stocks. The hedge-fund billionaire turned a $27 million position into $2.6 billion through defensive hedge bets, a Wednesday letter to investors said."

Above is the news for goyim. Below is what Jewish News wrote:
"A Jewish hedge fund manager in the US has said he made £2.2 billion from a £22 million bet on the effects of the coronavirus. […] Ackman is a philanthropist who gives to Jewish causes, including five Jewish history, scholarship and arts organisations in New York."

I knew the guy was jewish as soon as I heard about his successful gamble, but most Americans would not know this important fact. They also do not know that St. Corona is the patron saint of money and gambling. Anyway, I took a look back at some stories on Ackman and found some interesting nuggets from a 2012 Business Insider article: He found Harvard to be a pretty ‘WASPy’ place. He said that’s why he decided to join the crew team to meet other Jewish kids. While at Harvard he wrote a dissertation on the school’s admission policies. For his honors thesis, he wrote a paper in 1988 called “Scaling the Ivy Wall: The Jewish and Asian Experience in Harvard Admissions.” This is just incredible, since jews are massively over-represented at Harvard, just like in the financial sector.

One more point I found very interesting that he is connected to Bill Gates. "He and his wife also joined Warren Buffett and Bill Gates in the Giving Pledge committing at least half of their money to charity." Did Gates give him any advanced notice about how Event 201 would become a “live exercise“? Next let’s turn to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, Hollywood executive producer and former Goldman Sachs executive. From The Week: "Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin will gain some unprecedented power from the coronavirus relief bill he helped write. The House is set to pass a stimulus bill that addresses economic shortfalls caused by the COVID-19 pandemic on Friday (or possibly Saturday). It’ll send individual checks to Americans and billions of dollars to institutions and businesses, and with Mnuchin overseeing it all, it’ll make him “one of the most powerful Cabinet members in modern history,” The Washington Post writes.

If it was not obvious enough, you can just turn to Wikipedia and learn: "Mnuchin’s family is Jewish." Now let’s get to a corporation that is going to be instrumental in this hebraic heist – BlackRock Inc. From Reuters: "The Fed will finance a special purpose vehicle (SPV) for each acronym to conduct these operations. The Treasury, using the Exchange Stabilization Fund, will make an equity investment in each SPV and be in a “first loss” position. What does this mean? In essence, the Treasury, not the Fed, is buying all these securities and backstopping of loans; the Fed is acting as banker and providing financing. The Fed hired BlackRock Inc. to purchase these securities and handle the administration of the SPVs on behalf of the owner, the Treasury. In other words, the federal government is nationalizing large swaths of the financial markets. The Fed is providing the money to do it. BlackRock will be doing the trades. This scheme essentially merges the Fed and Treasury into one organization." (continued)

http://www.renegadetribune.com/meet-some-of-the-jews-financially-screwing-the-american-people/
http://archive.is/A4hVv

Reader 03/29/2020 (Sun) 14:41:52 Id: 4497a7 [Preview] No.15760 del
(79.73 MB 1920x1080 Thanks-jews.mp4)
From Wikipedia: "BlackRock, Inc. is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world’s largest asset manager, with $7.4 trillion in assets under management as of end-Q4 2019. BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries. Due to its power and the sheer size and scope of its financial assets and activities, BlackRock has been called the world’s largest shadow bank."
Larry Fink is the CEO and chairman and Robert Kapito is the president. They are both jewish.
"Fink was born on November 2, 1952. He grew up in a Jewish family."
"Born into a Jewish family, Kapito earned an MBA from Harvard Business School."

They co-founded BlackRock Inc. with a number of other jews. Let’s be clear, this is not just a coincidence, and this brief review is FAR from exhaustive. We have a particular tribe of people to thank for this crisis. Never forget: THANKS JEWS! -Kyle Hunt of Renegade Tribune reports

Reader 10/01/2020 (Thu) 21:53:02 Id: 8babaa [Preview] No.16319 del
Thought I would Necro bump with an article providing more info on the company with an old archived article

>BlackRock’s Message: Contribute to Society, or Risk Losing Our Support

https://archive.is/CP35G

Reader 12/03/2020 (Thu) 01:33:39 Id: 1e1688 [Preview] No.16548 del
>>16319
"Contribute to society" is open to interpretation of the traits his kind. Laurence D. Fink is a jewish billionaire. So of course that means "activism". As in subversion, protesting, destroying.
>BlackRock has even begun siding with activist investors themselves, something it hasn’t publicized.
>One of its funds voted in favor of the activist Nelson Peltz last year in his proxy fight with Procter & Gamble.
Another jew billionaire.
>It also voted in favor of Bill Ackman against ADP.
And another jew billionaire. What a huge surprise they voted in favor there.

Reader 12/08/2020 (Tue) 01:42:59 Id: 8babaa [Preview] No.16557 del
>>16548
>So of course that means "activism". As in subversion, protesting, destroying.

I can't imagine the pressure these multi-million dollar companies must face with them around. Passive aggresively bosing you around, when it's your own company that you made and built from the ground up.

>"Contribute to society" is open to interpretation of the traits his kind

"Contribute to society" as in make it more pozzed, more shit and make people engage and indulge in lifestyle that ends up making them sterile cuckold eunochs. That would be what they want

Reader 12/08/2020 (Tue) 01:50:15 Id: 8babaa [Preview] No.16558 del
(12.37 KB 400x249 grey.jpeg)
(56.97 KB 394x680 bush1.jpeg)
(34.06 KB 344x360 bush-2.jpeg)
>>16557
You think it's just companies that have to deal with this shit anon? Not even people who rule over a country are safe from them

Reader 01/28/2021 (Thu) 20:52:18 Id: b32027 [Preview] No.16855 del
Imagine how much unaccounted-for and black budget funding goes STRAIT to Israel. They're milking us like cows and laughing their asses off at our gullibility.

Reader 01/29/2021 (Fri) 05:17:14 Id: 270475 [Preview] No.16861 del
(44.76 KB 500x566 eastwood.jpeg)
>>16855
Other than $38 billion annually courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer? Who knows besides Palestine stealing jews. The cows are the politicians allowing this. There is only one thing traitors deserve.

Reader 02/28/2021 (Sun) 02:14:20 Id: 18b74d [Preview] No.17176 del
The elites want to make everything illegal so they can fill their private prisons and kill off the 99%, but life would be much better if everything was legal and people could travel, make money, go to church, go to school, and start businesses.

sage sage 02/28/2021 (Sun) 03:24:39 Id: 270475 [Preview] No.17177 del
(76.17 KB 320x556 20.jpg)

Reader 02/28/2021 (Sun) 11:01:06 Id: 914700 [Preview] No.17179 del
Americans think that the elites want to collapse the economy so that the globalists can buy property cheaply, but what if the ruling class wants to kill off the 99% so that they can steal property?

sage sage 02/28/2021 (Sun) 11:55:52 Id: 270475 [Preview] No.17180 del
(61.13 KB 346x419 432.jpg)

Reader 03/01/2021 (Mon) 02:07:29 Id: 42abea [Preview] No.17190 del
Americans think that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are Jews.
Banned again for repeated message spam but also the dumbest tactic.

sage sage 03/01/2021 (Mon) 05:22:36 Id: 270475 [Preview] No.17191 del
(93.46 KB 960x938 838.jpg)
(134.92 KB 500x300 wealthandpoverty.jpg)
>>17190
>two Gentile billionaires
>"SEE, GUYS? THERE ARE NO WEALTHY JEWS PLEASE BELIEVE ME"
net worth
The Rothschild family $450 billion
Jeff Bezos $186 billion
Larry Ellison $88.1 billion
Mark Zuckerberg $95.6 billion
Sergey Brin $86 billion
Michael Bloomberg $65.2 billion
Larry Page $88.6 billion
Sheldon Adelson until the gremlin kike died on January 11th $26.8 billion
Michael Dell $41.8 billion
Howard Schultz $5 billion
Roman Abramovich $14.4 billion
David Tepper $13 billion
George Soros $8.3 billion
Joseph Safra $23.2 billion
Bruce Kovner $5.3 billion
Tom Steyer $1.4 billion
Jim Simons $23.5 billion
John Paulson $4.2 billion
Carl Icahn $17.1 billion
Mikhail Fridman $15.5 billion
Len Blavatnik $31.4 billion
Ronald Perelman $6.7 billion
Eyal Ofer $11.1 billion
Idan Ofer $6.1 billion
Micky Arison $6.7 billion
David and Simon Reuben $18 billion
Joe Lewis $5.2 billion

Reader 03/01/2021 (Mon) 07:19:08 Id: 3c0851 [Preview] No.17192 del
The elites organized a global government by paying off the 200 most unethical leaders in the world.
Do you think ban evading means I won't keep doing this? Have another.

sage sage Board owner 03/01/2021 (Mon) 12:52:19 Id: 270475 [Preview] No.17193 del
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 03/02/2021 (Tue) 01:19:18.

sage sage 03/02/2021 (Tue) 22:51:31 Id: 270475 [Preview] No.17204 del
(155.42 KB 549x473 jew-roach.png)

Reader 03/03/2021 (Wed) 02:22:58 Id: b33731 [Preview] No.17207 del
>>17204
Damn, Aidskike looks pretty shit in that picture. The HIV he has is probably getting to him. That's kinda sad.

Top | Return | Catalog | Post a reply