/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Political discussion of ideology, history, and [current] events.

Posting mode: Reply

Check to confirm you're not a robot
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Password
Drawing x size canvas
File(s)

Remember to follow the rules

Max file size: 350.00 MB

Max files: 5

Max message length: 4096

Manage Board | Moderate Thread

Return | Catalog | Bottom


PLEASE USE THE STICKIES + CATALOG
Still Up And Running
Logs can be found here: https://endchan.xyz/logs.js

Expand All Images


Different Types of Kikes Anonymous 05/14/2018 (Mon) 04:20:09 [Preview] No. 65607
There's not much thread creation right now, so here goes.

I've noticed that there's several different personalities, or types, of jews. Keep in mind that I haven't experienced much besides my home state yet (save for vacations), so I'm mainly going to go into the local varieties, these variants may be different depending upon where you live.
--The Status Quo Jew--
These jews typically will be unaware that they are jews. They'll likely call you conspiracy theorist, racist nazi, etc. They are sticklers for the rules, if they notice that you are different/National Socialist/"conspiracy theorist," they will both consciously and unconsciously target you, and they will nitpick your statements to see that anything "out of the norm" will be blown out of proportion, often becoming major hypocrites; someone who they consider "normal" will be able to say things to them that when said by you will make this jew burst out in anger. Thankfully, they tend to be victims of this consumerist society just as much as you are, if not worse.
--The "Woke" Jew--
These jews, unlike the status quo jews, appear to have a problem with society, at least at first glance. They will agree with you when you say that there's an oppressive, secretive elite around. Curiously, however, they never seem to be aware of the fact that Hitler was the good guy. They will typically substitute the word jew for words like elite, the top 1%, globalists (funnily enough a lot of them might even support the concept of globalism, and go with the "evil nationalist whites in government" narrative), etc. Mostly these guys are liberals, but there's a significant portion of conservative "woke" jews.
--The #NotAllJews Jew--
This jew will likely be a part of the aut-kike, but not always, and they will frequently make efforts to appear "red-pilled," some proficiently deceptive and intelligent jews might even convince those less capable of j-dar that they "agree with Hitler." Of course, deep down, they don't. Typically, as the name suggests, they're subversive by claiming to be red-pilled, but also claiming that "not all jews are subversive" as "totally evidenced by themselves le XD." They will also likely shill for some lesser known (at least to your typical aut-kike retard) jew/puppet, people like Putin, Trump, etc. They might also claim that they hate other jews, which obviously is a lie. Brother Nathanel is a perfect example of this subtype.
--The Silver Spoon Jew--
This jew is likely to be a professor, in a high paying job such as big pharma, or at the very least accepted into Harvard (or an equivalent college) with full-payed scholarship(s) handed to them like candy. Pretty much they've had stuff handed to them on a silver platter all their life. Occasionally, you'll find one who'll have had to work hard for their life, though. surprisingly enough, they're competent, or appear that way. They'll typically be raking in the cash. I've noticed that they are susceptible to being freemasons.
That's all I can think of for now. If you want, you can add types that you've noticed, too. I might add some more later if I get a sudden burst of intuition.


Anonymous 05/14/2018 (Mon) 05:08:43 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65609 del
Using the same image as Red pill general might confuse people. I've been to many states including commiefornia and jew york where kikes congregate the most. Every single kike outs themselves with blatant lies, vehement hatred of Hitler and an inability to accept when they're wrong. I have seen the subversive pro-white jews and those who claim to support Hitler (as you said with the #notalljews kikes). For those types, they always work in some kind of propaganda to villainize him as they're claiming to speak highly of him. This type of behavior exists in the European mixed blood pale-skinned kike even when they don't know they're jewish. When the Third Reich accepted mischlings, that was the beginning of the end. You can't allow the subversive blood among your people unless you plan on watching everything crumble. Also, the "woke jew" claims "Illuminati" as much as "Globalists". It's not that they're not aware. They know their parasitic brethren hold influental positions in government and own the media as majority CEOs. Nobody shills harder for Putin than Brother Nathanael. As for the silver spooned jew? Prone to being freemasons? They are top freemason Grand Masters. I argued at length with a freemason h ttp://archive.is/9Cs4Q as he was trying to convince me the star of david isn't of the jews and Remphan isn't the beast god they worshiped. Meanwhile, I posted images of majority hook-nosed kikes as Grand Masters of freemason lodges. Among them were few white men, and Prince Hall lodges are for blacks. They were very outnumbered by the amount of hook-nosed jews, which only supports that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a jewish rabbi plagiarizing of Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu by uninventive jews for Zionism.


Anonymous 05/14/2018 (Mon) 05:22:55 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65610 del
I'm just going to unload every image of a hook-nosed Grand Master I have, since we lost our images from the freemason general discussion.


Anonymous 05/14/2018 (Mon) 05:43:17 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65613 del
I ran out of obvious freemason kikes. The rest of the images may be suspect, but I obviously don't have their family trees. Then final two may not be jews (unless someone has evidence I don't have). Here's shit from kike sources on the Duke of Kent, Prince Edward: h ttps://w ww.haaretz.com/1.4971427 And Prince Michael is compromised as well : h ttp://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/exclusive-prince-michael-wimbledon-peace/


Anonymous 05/14/2018 (Mon) 05:52:01 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65614 del
(432.69 KB 693x1459 Venzi.jpg)
I forgot Fabio Venzi of Italy: h ttp://giacintobutindaro.org/2016/11/09/il-massone-fabio-venzi-parla-del-sigillo-di-salomone/ English translation is the screencap.


Anonymous 05/14/2018 (Mon) 08:49:30 [Preview] No.65615 del
Excellent posts! I've saved these to disk. I feel like I had the prior thread pre board crash also saved because that the type of thing I do but my god damned hard drive crashed. The firmware was corrupted. If I get that drive working and find the prior thread or related pics I'll post them here to help get it going again.


Anonymous 05/14/2018 (Mon) 10:03:03 Id: 97c931 [Preview] No.65617 del
You forgot three more.

The Hollyjew
This one specializes in subversion, degeneracy, and demoralization. In my opinion, this is the most dangerous one, although they may be lower on the totem pole, these are the one who shape the minds of the people and get them to not only believe deception propaganda but reinforce ideals and beliefs that lead to the destruction of those people.

The Corperate Jew. This is the one that not only attempts to dwindle the people out of their money, but who poisons our food to make our minds duller.

The Banker Jew. If the former two do not exist, it makes it harder for this one to get away with his schemes of the economic exploitation of the people.


Anonymous 05/14/2018 (Mon) 10:27:00 Id: be8d83 [Preview] No.65618 del
>>65607
h ttps://w ww.anbruch.info/sprengkraft-die-fragwuerdigkeit-der-philosophie/


Anonymous 05/14/2018 (Mon) 20:50:49 Id: be8d83 [Preview] No.65623 del
>>65609
send these assholes to Dachau


Anonymous 05/14/2018 (Mon) 21:11:59 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65624 del
>>65623
You keep saying "send them to" Auschwitz and Dachau as if Germans were guilty of something historically. Look this over: h ttp://archive.is/TsyEO

There was no jewish holocaust.


Anonymous 05/14/2018 (Mon) 22:51:38 [Preview] No.65626 del
OP here. Should we change this thread to the official successor to the Freemasonry (and possibly paranormal) thread that got purged? Also, if mods or BO have the permissions to do so, change the picture to something less confusing? I rarely save content, I figure if all the people who search my laptop in person find is tor browser, then there would be less evidence in court, assuming jews do pass the antisemitism laws.


Anonymous Board volunteer 05/15/2018 (Tue) 00:15:30 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65629 del
>>65626
It didn't start as a freemasonry general thread, though I did take it down that route since it was brought up in the OP. Can't change the image though. We'll see what G_C wants for this thread.


Anonymous 05/15/2018 (Tue) 07:41:19 Id: 2bdf43 [Preview] No.65630 del
Don't forget the Bolshe-kike—the jüde that shills for communism/anarchism: this one pretends to have a disapprobation for the (((ruling class))), which, most of the time, includes members of his direct family. This kike will spread his socialist Judaism to everyone at his university, be it to friends, or students (if he be a teacher).


Anonymous 05/15/2018 (Tue) 08:29:41 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65631 del
>>65609
> as he was trying to convince me the star of david isn't of the jews
Only because of history.
>and Remphan isn't the beast god they worshiped
The kikes might do that, but that wasn't the point. The argument was over the symbols attached.
>I posted images of majority hook-nosed kikes as Grand Masters
You posted some ugly American niggas, but very few looked or were yids. Hell, last term in Israel there wasn't even a kike GM.


Anonymous 05/15/2018 (Tue) 10:55:22 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65635 del
(1.10 MB 1600x1064 women struggling.jpg)
(99.04 KB 400x459 gaza-tanks.jpg)
(76.16 KB 472x450 idf-israel.jpg)
(235.24 KB 652x508 Avi Baranes - Israel.jpg)
>>65631
Of course. "The star of David's not jewish", "A bunch of people with hook noses aren't jewish",
"It's not the point that jews sacrificed children to Remphan and the same symbol is conveniently kvetched as Solomon's seal".
Not all of them were Americans. Lurie Sedletchi GM = Moldava, Ranko Vujacicv GM = Serbia, Andrei Bogdanov commie GM = Russia, plus articles proving Prince Edward and Prince Michael are Zionist cucks as much as our cucked POTUS. As an American I'm willing to state Trump is a piece of shit and I despise his obvious Zionist cabinet. As for Israel, it's jews and palestinians. They'd never allow a palestinian as GM of their lodge. They actively practice Apartheid to the extent of murdering children. This is the current GM of the "Grand Lodge of the State of Israel". He's a jew.
Again:
>>65609
>the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a jewish rabbi plagiarizing of Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli by uninventive jews for Zionism


Anonymous 05/15/2018 (Tue) 11:00:12 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65636 del
Lets see if this .pdf will upload uncorrupted. The kikes plans for world domination are the same today as the early 1900s.


Anonymous 05/15/2018 (Tue) 11:07:42 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65638 del
>>65635
>"The star of David's not jewish",
It is now. But not traditionally. It's a recent adoption (abduction).
>"A bunch of people with hook noses aren't jewish",
Might want to get your glasses cleaned, because of all the heeb looking niggas out there in gold chain, you didn't pick too many of them. Not saying none of them are, but you're sure stretching it a bit.
>"It's not the point that jews sacrificed children to Remphan and the same symbol is conveniently kvetched as Solomon's seal".
Man, i agree that could be entirely the point. BUT, we just have nothing pointing out what Remphan's symbol might be, or if it's even similar to what would MUCH later be known as the "Seal of Solomon." Hell, in the last thread, all you could post attesting to it were google searches, instead of primary evidence.
>As for Israel, it's jews and palestinians. They'd never allow a palestinian as GM of their lodge.
h ttp://freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/palestinian-is-grand-master-of-grand.html
Maybe you should stop trying to talk about things you're not familiar with?


Anonymous 05/15/2018 (Tue) 17:25:00 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65645 del
(206.74 KB 1063x1600 Nadim Mansour.jpg)
(180.54 KB 622x585 10.jpg)
(48.93 KB 398x532 72.jpg)
(58.53 KB 480x359 76.jpg)
(617.69 KB 1600x1554 masonictemple.jpg)
>>65638
>star of David's an abduction of Solomon's seal (yet again)
Stemming from semitic religion stolen from Zoroastrianism. Christians are as much (denying that they're) pawns as freemasons. It's an unfortunate parallel.
>Not saying none of them are, but you're sure stretching it a bit.
A hook nose is a kike. That's just the way it is. If you're so much about revealing "truth" of freemasons, gather lists of every GMs family tree history and provide us with jew and not jew.
>Hell, in the last thread, all you could post
Was imagery carved in stone and an article about the Segulot (shield of David, "lily") for kikes existing since the third century.

<http://freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/palestinian-is-grand-master-of-grand.html
>Meanwhile, President of the Palestinian National Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, has embraced partnership with the terrorist group Hamas
>whose leadership continues to vow to eviscerate the Jews and push them all into the sea.
>And next door over in Egypt, in the midst of the much vaunted "Arab Spring,"
>Coptic Christians are being slaughtered in the streets and their churches burned.
Did you honestly think I'd believe a word of that source? It reads like typical jews kvetching about their paranoid delusions and made-up atrocities. They simply can't type or speak words without their "oy vey" myths. Isn't it ironic that a "freemasonsfordummies" sight has over the top praise for Israel? Not to me it isn't. Just typical Protocol.
Now, installing a Palestinian GM may have been a political move the same way many non-kike Zionists perpetually shill for Israel.
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 05/15/2018 (Tue) 17:58:36.


Anonymous 05/15/2018 (Tue) 17:38:33 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65646 del
(1.54 MB 3008x2000 0150.jpg)
(33.97 KB 240x214 23000390163.jpg)
>>65638
Here's the synagogue ruins at Capernaum, which was inhabited 2nd century BC to the 11th century AD which had the star symbology you kept confusing with the double overlapping triangle. There's even the Guilloche at Aquileia and Guilloche at Ein Yael, the latter claimed as a farming community for thousands of years. Kikes and ancient Rome have historical history with them subverting emperors. Many parallels to modern times. They haven't stopped destroying nations. Edit: typed Guilloche too many times
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 05/16/2018 (Wed) 01:50:07.


Anonymous 05/15/2018 (Tue) 22:34:23 Id: be8d83 [Preview] No.65648 del
>>65645
keep up the good work and post more information about zog and masons , thanks


Anonymous 05/16/2018 (Wed) 05:46:22 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65649 del
>>65645
>Stemming from semitic religion stolen from Zoroastrianism.
Probably, yea. But it was still fairly recent.
>gather lists of every GMs family tree history and provide us with jew and not jew.
That would be literally impossible and quite absurd, not to mention an invasion of privacy. Point being someone with an overly Yorkshire or Roman style nose (or even Arabic) is no way of confirming jew or not. They might indeed be one, but it's just a bit thin.
>Was imagery carved in stone and an article about the Segulot (shield of David, "lily") for kikes existing since the third century.
Yea. Sparse third century artwork, which was only found at a few spots associated with Hebrews, and purely ornamental. And not called the star of David until much later (1500s).
Remember, the traditional symbol of jews is the menorah.
>Did you honestly think I'd believe a word of that source?
Why not? Hodapp is like the premier Masonic news outlet. Just by virtue of being the only one to really take the job on. This any better? h ttps://w ww.freemasonrytoday.com/more-news/international/palestinian-becomes-israeli-grand-master

>>65646
>synagogue ruins at Capernaum, which was inhabited 2nd century BC to the 11th century AD
Yes, but the synagogue wasn't built until the 5th century, and incorporate several different pieces of art (including the real seal of Solomon in guilloche style).


Anonymous 05/16/2018 (Wed) 06:33:00 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65650 del
(23.73 KB 300x440 Roman.jpg)
(217.15 KB 1024x768 Streisand the kike.jpg)
(2.74 MB 2304x1728 Baalbek.jpg)
>>65649
>That would be literally impossible and quite absurd, not to mention an invasion of privacy.
Much more possible for you, since you're a mason and I have no connections to that life. Why does it have to be private? Ask them.
>someone with an overly Yorkshire or Roman style nose (or even Arabic)
A Roman nose is straight. An Aquilline nose is hooked or curved like a beak. They're not the same. I can't find anything about Yorkshire without tons of images of terriers getting in the way. If you know of a bunch of people with hooked noses in Yorkshire, that's bad news.
>Sparse third century artwork, which was only found at a few spots associated with Hebrews, and purely ornamental. And not called the star of David
They clearly had a fascination and obsession with the star beforehand. We're talking about Solomon here. The biblical "last ruler of the united kingdom of Yiddsrael". Someone freemasons obviously revere. So do many major religions. Yet he was a kike. How are you not seeing the origin of this subversion? Solomon turned away and was given to idol worship. The third is from the pagan temple at Baalbek, believed to be a temple of Solomon's and also dedicated to worshiping Jupiter the morning star whom is Remphan mentioned by Amos.
>Hodapp is like the premier Masonic news outlet.
More bad news, this time for masons. Again, I'll repeat without greentexting:
"the terrorist group Hamas whose leadership continues to vow to eviscerate the Jews and push them all into the sea."
"And next door over in Egypt, in the midst of the much vaunted Arab Spring, Coptic Christians are being slaughtered in the streets and their churches burned."
You don't see the typical jewish kvetching right there? Freemasonry today seems to be a better source. Still, "freemasonsfordummies" crossed the line. It often boggles the mind how shit that blatant doesn't set off anyone else's red flags.


Anonymous 05/16/2018 (Wed) 08:55:13 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65651 del
>>65650
>Much more possible for you, since you're a mason
Doesn't mean i know a few hundred current GMs around the world (who are essentially strangers who happen to share a similar club), or would be in a position, even if I were myself a GM/GMM, to get them to hand over personal details like family details. And even if I somehow did get that, there's no guarantee that said history would have "kike" in big bold letters next to various names on their pedigree.
Like I said, an impossible effort.
>A Roman nose is straight.
Unlike the statue in your pic, you mean? Because that's the kind of witch-like honker one sees up t'north, or on tv jews.
>They clearly had a fascination and obsession with the star beforehand.
Not really. If there was an obsession, there might be more than just a few examples of it, and perhaps an actual association with something, instead of just decoration like a guilloche (thanks for introducing me to the word. Can't believe i'd never heard of it).
>Someone freemasons obviously revere.
Not so much. He's mentioned in the Craft degrees, and an emblem of wisdom. But it's other characters who play much bigger roles (and even then, are exposition shells).
>Yet he was a kike
If he even existed. And the heebs back then were polytheists anyway. Bit hard to compare them to modern jews.
>Baalbek, believed to be a temple of Solomon's
It's actually Roman, though, from the 2nd or 3rd century AD. The Solomon bit is a Saracen myth.
> Jupiter the morning star whom is Remphan mentioned by Amos.
What. Apart from being way too early for that, it's only if you translate Greek though Hebrew and then transliterate Babylonian that you can *potentially* get Saturn. But if you swap that out for Akkadian, you get another word already used in the same book.
>More bad news, this time for masons
Pretty much. He does a good job, but it's still just a blog.
>You don't see the typical jewish kvetching right there
Not after having spoken to Chris a few times, no. He's pretty right (but libertarian) wing, anti-Israeli. He just knows how to write.


Anonymous 05/16/2018 (Wed) 10:55:25 [Preview] No.65652 del
>>65626
You should be encrypting your hard drives so you can actually be of use by spreading positive propaganda. A picture is worth a thousand words.


Anonymous 05/16/2018 (Wed) 11:22:16 [Preview] No.65653 del
>>65626
>>65650
>The third is from the pagan temple at Baalbek, believed to be a temple of Solomon's and also dedicated to worshiping Jupiter the morning star whom is Remphan mentioned by Amos.


Venus is supposed to be the morning star, unless you're citing a source that does not adhere to the wide spread tradition of Venus as the morningstar...


Anonymous 05/16/2018 (Wed) 15:17:05 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65656 del
>>65651
>there's no guarantee that said history would have "kike" in big bold letters next to various names on their pedigree.
lol. No, there's jewish last names that point out clearly who their descendants are.
>that's the kind of witch-like honker one sees up t'north, or on tv jews.
Now a straight nose is of jews but hook nose isn't? That statue depicts a bulbous bridge, not a hooked-tip.
>Not really. If there was an obsession, there might be more than just a few examples of it
Than elaborately carved and painstaking designs in a temple. Right.
>Not so much [freemasons revering Solomon]
h ttp://w ww.universalfreemasonry.org/en/history/king-solomons-temple
>If he even existed.
Wait. Were you not speaking for Christian values in the old freemason thread? I believe you even stated that freemasons were "white christians".
>the heebs back then were polytheists anyway. Bit hard to compare them to modern jews.
No it's not. Their Kabbalistic belief is in the Shekinah (female goddess archetype of "god's presence in the world) and Ein Sof (infinity). They claim "god has ten aspects". h ttp://w ww.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-ten-sefirot-of-the-kabbalah
>The Solomon bit is a Saracen myth.
h ttp://w ww.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-asia/monumental-baalbek-largest-building-blocks-earth-00656
h ttps://atlantisrisingmagazine.com/article/the-titans-of-baalbek/
h ttps://w ww.varchive.org/ce/baalbek/baalbek.htm
>He does a good job, but it's still just a blog.
An extremely kikey blog.
>He's pretty right (but libertarian) wing, anti-Israeli. He just knows how to write.
Riiight. He's anti-Israeli but "Hamas vows to eviscerate the (capital) Jews and push them all into the sea".
>>65653
Jupiter is also known as the morning star.
h ttp://w ww.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-news/conjunction-jupiter-crescent-moon-pre-dawn-sky/


Anonymous 05/16/2018 (Wed) 16:48:30 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65659 del
>>65656
>Pic
I mean, yea, but that's not an example of it. And it's not really polytheistic any more.
>No, there's jewish last names that point out clearly who their descendants are.
For some, yea. But it's passed maternally, which is a problem. Not to mention that they pilfered a lot of regular Germanic names, too. Makes it tough.
> but hook nose isn't?
They both can be. I didn't say otherwise.
The statue reminds me of Taub from House in nose.
>Than elaborately carved and painstaking designs in a temple
Yea. There would be more examples. Everywhere like that had various ornamentation, and all of it was just as painstaking. Doesn't mean every single bit had the same significance. Bet you'll find a lot more menorah carvings from that period.
>universalfreemasonry.org/en/history/king-solomons-temple
I'm quite aware of the ritual content. But it's just a framing device which was added in the 18th century because it was a logical setting. There's no intrinsic link or devotion to it, which is why the Germans were able to so easily replace it.
> Were you not speaking for Christian values in the old freemason thread?
I were, yes. Not sure how that affects the historicity of Solomon (which, for the record, I believe he probably did exist, even if his fabled mines didn't. But there has been quite a few compelling arguments made about why he might not)
>No it's not.
It is if you look at the early heebs, vs those after the codification of the Torah, vs those after the Pharisees, and those now, among their numerous disparate sects.
>female goddess archetype of "god's presence in the world
That's a very specific Qabbalistic usage, not even shared by all Qabbalists. Generally it's just used by Christians and Jews (and Moslems?) to represent the Holy Ghost. Usually associated with the Ark of the Covenant.
>baalbek
Different temple, bro.
>An extremely kikey blog.
Nah, not particularly. But he could hardly express anything against the party line, given that most of his audience are (((Americans))).
>but "Hamas vows to eviscerate the (capital) Jews and push them all into the sea".
Well they do.
>Jupiter is also known as the morning star.
Man, even that link says that Venus is the morning star, and the Jupiter thing was an oddity. Certainly not the standard usage.


Anonymous 05/16/2018 (Wed) 18:14:56 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65662 del
>>65659
>but that's not an example of it. And it's not really polytheistic any more.
That's from their Kabbalah. It's what orthodox jews practice.
>The statue reminds me of Taub from House in nose.
This is Taub. Peter Jacobson. His family line are Russian and Ukrainian kikes. His nose hooks and the bridge isn't as prominent. Here, I'll overlay a fishing hook so you can actually see the point of the nose-tip.
>Doesn't mean every single bit had the same significance.
Painstaking depiction=obvious significance.
>Not sure how that affects the historicity of Solomon
Because if you're a Christian, you must take the bible seriously. That's just the way it is. I lost count of how many Christians shun their own text, as I was raised in a private school, made to memorize verses or fail classes, and attended student-church every weekday in the mornings.
>It is if you look at the early heebs, vs those after the codification of the Torah, vs those after the Pharisees, and those now
Even in their own works of the OT, the house of Israel lost their way and are now the cursed race. They gave themselves away to idolatry. And now since the 12th century Kabbalah they worship multiple "aspects" as individual entities.
>Generally it's just used by Christians and Jews (and Moslems?) to represent the Holy Ghost
No, Christians don't use such terms as Shekinah and Ein Sof.
>Different temple, bro.
The sources explain the significance of Baal. Same temple.
>Nah, not particularly. But he could hardly express anything against the party line
Hey, I work with some male nurses who brag about how many dicks they've had up their ass and walk around swishing their hips, speaking in the most hilarious lisps. But they're not gay. /logic
>Well they do.
Wow. You're not actually "anti-semitic" are you? I recall you insisting in the past freemasonry. I wonder how many actual pro-Zionist feelings you keep from this board because of what this board is. Hamas exists because the state of Israel actively practices Apartheid, Israeli soldiers shoot children, and lock them up in prison for throwing rocks at tanks. Adding to that, restricting the Palestinian water supply and occasionally ruining it with skunk spray. Because newsflash: jews are fucking assholes.
>even that link says that Venus is the morning star
You may be accustomed to thinking of Venus as the "Morning Star," but that bright light you saw in the east this morning was Jupiter, shining at magnitude –1.7
>I'm quite aware of the ritual content. But it's just a framing device which was added in the 18th century because it was a logical setting. There's no intrinsic link or devotion to it
These comments of yours though. This sleight of hand you frequently respond with is pretty revealing for what freemasonry's all about. Do they teach you how to divert topics or did you learn that on your own?


Anonymous 05/16/2018 (Wed) 18:17:23 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65663 del
>>65662
>I recall you insisting in the past freemasonry
+That races should not be excluded from masonic lodges.


Anonymous 05/17/2018 (Thu) 02:16:04 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65666 del
>>65662
>It's what orthodox jews practice.
Some of them.
t. Studied a bit with one of them to learn about it.
>Painstaking depiction=obvious significance.
Not always. Look at any ancient temple. And it wasn't as painstaking as you seem to imply. If there really was significance, maybe they'd have more examples of it than their actual symbols of the period.
>Because if you're a Christian, you must take the bible seriously
Yea, seriously is one thing. But a lot of it is also allegory. Sola Scriptura can be okay as long as you understand that for faithful matters. But there will always come a time when you have to employ Scholasticism. Otherwise that's how you end up with stuff like Ussher saying the earth is only a few thousand years old, or that Adam & Eve (or I guess Noah and his kids) somehow begat billions of people by themselves.
>Even in their own works of the OT, the house of Israel lost their way and are now the cursed race
No arguments there, bro.
>Christians don't use such terms as Shekinah and Ein Sof.
We do, though. The latter is really only used by Christian Qabbalists, but the former is typical in reference to the Holy Spirit.
>The sources explain the significance of Baal. Same temple
It was an earlier temple to Baal Haddad and Ashtart, and later the Roman one to Jupiter.
>Hey, I work with some male nurses
Bully for you, to work in a place where they're able to do that. Not everyone is able to express views which others might find distasteful without reprisal.
>You're not actually "anti-semitic" are you?
Only in the way jews use it. S(h)emites are more than just kikes, and i don't hate them all. But the point still stands that Hamas isn't exactly pro-Israel. Nor should they be (as you say, they're pretty damn justified. Watching the kikes with that embassy and the (((American))) toadies kowtowing to them was repugnant). I support the Palestinians in that regard, but neither side are really the good guys.
>You may be accustomed to thinking of Venus as the "Morning Star,"
Yea, that. Having Jupiter rise like that isn't standard.
>These comments of yours though
True ones, you mean? There's no need to have it set around Solomon's Temple, just that when they wrote the degree(s) in the 1730s, it was the most agreeable non-sectarian spot (because of the tension between Protestants and Catholics in England) to put all the messages. If there had been talk of an actual stone structure being built in the NT, that would have been used instead.

>>65663
Only in that it might help de-niggerfy them.


Anonymous 05/17/2018 (Thu) 03:46:30 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65674 del
(68.03 KB 496x300 150.jpg)
>>65666
>t. Studied a bit with one of them to learn about it.
That's suspicious.
>it wasn't as painstaking as you seem to imply
I'm flat out saying it. That artistry is a painstaking process. I went through three art electives as filler when I was in Uni. I could reproduce the same designs in paint, given a few days and the right materials. Not that I'd want to because A) Fuck kikes and their symbology and B) It's a pain in the ass. Actually carving that intricate design in stone? Not painstaking? What?
>Not always/If there was really
^These are the tactics you employ. Your messages consistently read like hand-waving.
>or that Adam & Eve (or I guess Noah and his kids) somehow begat billions of people by themselves.
I recall the story of Cain and Abel. Cain was sent out among other people. Strange how it doesn't mention who they were. Regardless, it's not all allegory. It's faith. You're not a Christian if you dismiss that certain characters existed from your book's text. Might as well drop the entire religion.
>We do, though.
Wait. Are you a Christian Kabbalist? This is what that is: "Interest grew among some Christian scholars in what they saw to be the mystical aspects of Judaic Kabbalah, which were compatible with Christian theology." Except Judiasm is completely contradictory. Via "Jesus is the enemy enough to spit at his name".
>It was an earlier temple to Baal Haddad and Ashtart, and later the Roman one to Jupiter.
So same temple, different gods.
>Bully for you, to work in a place where they're able to do that.
Fucking hell. I wish I didn't. I get to fend fags off, as I'm married and straight. Meanwhile the dyke cunts are giving me daily migraines with their bullshit accusations of "homophobia" when I merely state how men should act. That is my right as a man. Bull dykes don't have a clue what it's like, but they act like it. You have a strange acceptance of absolute degeneracy. Anyway, not the point. Your buddy Chris talks like a Zionist traitor = he is a Zionist traitor. If he's not an actual jew himself.
>Watching the kikes with that embassy and the (((American))) toadies kowtowing to them was repugnant
The US government is unfortunately bought and paid for by jewish lobbies. All Zionist traitors should be shot in the head and left to rot.
>I support the Palestinians in that regard, but neither side are really the good guys.
I would consider the Palestinians good guys even if they were boiling kikes alive in vats of oil. It's what jews have done historically that deserves absolute hatred and disgust. As well as what they're doing now. Their complete and total control of worldwide media, pushing for degenerate family-destructive agendas, feeding into pliable minds it's "okay to be gay" while every single bull dyke is a miserable cunt who hates the world unless she's flirting with pussy and the men "attracted to men" try to act as much like a woman as they can to the point it's like watching a satire comedy.
>True ones, you mean?
Not at all. "but not really, not always, if there was really" etc. Here I am with sources and images left and right. You're frequently dismissive and there isn't much more than that. I've had the same trouble arguing against actual jews. Hell, if you're a "Christian Kabbalist" and considering that you studied with orthodox jews, that increases suspicion. I'm feeling vindicated here after all my paranoia over masonry from the previous thread.
>it was the most agreeable non-sectarian spot (because of the tension between Protestants and Catholics in England) to put all the messages
Here you're avoiding the religious connection.
>Only in that it might help de-niggerfy them.
Aren't niggers in Prince Hall lodges? I meant: you implied races should not be excluded from freemasonry. They should. Kikes. That's it. Freemasonry has such connections and influence, their clout could actually turn things around. You know, if they weren't busy studying with orthodox jews, being Christian Kabbalists who "appreciate" Judaism, and whining about "Hamas's evil intentions".


Anonymous 05/17/2018 (Thu) 10:20:35 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65675 del
>>65674
>That's suspicious.
Meh. Know thy enemy. Wanted to see what fuss was about.
>That artistry is a painstaking process
As an elective, it might be. But for someone who does it as a living, and has nothing else to do? They might have only had two or three guys doing the lot. Not like it was Florentine quality, anyway. This still has no impact on their actual symbols being far more prolific.
>given a few days and the right materials
Shit dude, you should be able to make it out of tiles in a few days.
>Cain was sent out among other people. Strange how it doesn't mention who they were
Exactly. Quite a flaw. But i have my own theories about the whole thing, like what the allegory means. Just don't feel like typing the lot out.
>You're not a Christian if you dismiss that certain characters existed from your book's text. Might as well drop the entire religion.
That's a bit extreme, and it's a good thing you're not the arbiter of people's faith. Besides, the NT is what really matters. Or do you actually think Noah lived several hundred years, and built a boat to hold every single animal (x2)?
>Are you a Christian Kabbalist?
I've dabbled, but it's not my foremost esoteric school.
>Via "Jesus is the enemy enough to spit at his name".
Yea, that's a later thing they added. Q/C/Kabbala(h) existed before the Pharisees added all that shite.
>So same temple
Like Theseus' Ship? Sure, why not.
>Your buddy Chris talks like a Zionist traitor
I figure all Americans are, but He's hardly deserving of a yellow star just because he reiterated things Hamas has said.
>I would consider the Palestinians good guys even if they were boiling kikes alive in vats of oil
I don't care what they do to the Jews. I mean that neither group should be there.
>Here I am with sources and images left and right.
That doesn't make them quality, though. Just because you post A source doesn't make it legit. And just because there's an image doesn't make it salient. I suggest reading some Cicero on how to actually frame an argument, that we might have an easier time here.
>considering that you studied with orthodox jews, that increases suspicion
I just wasn't content to take the word of others on what i should believe, even in regards to an otherwise obvious enemy, because you never know who might be aiming to benefit. If that works for you, though, that's fine.
>Here you're avoiding the religious connection.
How so?
>Freemasonry has such connections and influence
It specifically doesn't. Even under GOdF, no matter how much (((they))) try. It's individuals who have that, and they'll work on their own in private. Think about the Bilderberg Group. They're not an official club. Just a bunch of guys meeting in a hotel.


Anonymous 05/17/2018 (Thu) 11:30:59 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65677 del
(80.40 KB 300x436 hand waving.jpg)
>>65675
>Meh. Know thy enemy. Wanted to see what fuss was about.
Right. So after Alex Jones was recorded that he had awareness of the JQ, he married a jewess and began shilling hard for Trump and Netanyahu. You're palling around with the enemy? That's a sign of being compromised.
>As an elective, it might be. But for someone who does it as a living, and has nothing else to do?
>They might have only had two or three guys doing the lot.
>Not like it was Florentine quality, anyway.
>Shit dude, you should be able to make it out of tiles in a few days.
Wew Playing everything down seems like your favorite thing.
>Besides, the NT is what really matters.
Okay. Matthew 5:17.
>Or do you actually think Noah lived several hundred years, and built a boat to hold every single animal (x2)?
Was this about me or Christians? Esoteric Hitlerism is my focus. I broke away from that religious indoctrination. Hell, I still use it to trigger obvious kikes like back in the day against the nigger spammer. If you're struggling believing your own religion, it's time to hang your hat. "Allegorically".
>I've dabbled [in Christian Kabbalism]
It's really not looking good for you or freemasonry.
>Q/C/Kabbala(h) existed before the Pharisees added all that shite.
Rather defensive about that jewish "holy book", wouldn't you say?
>I figure all Americans are [Zionist traitors]
I'm American and completely against Zionism. You're from Great Britain and revealing your true colors left and right. Our Zionist occupied government does not reflect all the people in the country. Of course with the jew-owned media, there are plenty of brainwashed zombies out there. It's not strictly limited to America.
>but He's hardly deserving of a yellow star just because he reiterated things Hamas has said.
That's the thing. He doesn't quote Hamas. There were no quotes He spoke like it's from the heart. Chris is an obvious traitor.
>I mean that neither group should be there.
Except Palestinians were there first, and jews only use their "holy" texts as a real estate claim to violently purge the land.
>That doesn't make them quality, though. Just because you post A source doesn't make it legit.
>And just because there's an image doesn't make it salient.
More hand waving.
>How so?
That you're trying to play down freemasons' appreciation of the man in a religious context? Come on.
>It specifically doesn't [freemasonry having connections and influence].
Historically, you know that to be untrue. You've named off influential freemasons yourself in the past. Those pieces of shit Churchill and Roosevelt were freemasons. You've frequently dismissed obvious signs Trump's connected in all of it. As I posted Grand Masters, I had a look at their connections as well. I'm not fooled.
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 05/17/2018 (Thu) 12:35:49.


Anonymous 05/17/2018 (Thu) 13:44:57 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65680 del
>>65677
>Riiight
Do you advocate for ignorance and letting them run free instead?
>Playing everything down seems like your favorite thing.
And blowing things out of proportion without cause seems to be yours.
>Matthew 5:17.
That's about the law. Not the lore. And puns aside, it's hard to take the Torah/Septuagint too seriously when it describes events which took place centuries earlier without any other record.
>Was this about me or Christians?
Sorry, forgot. The point is that most Christians aren't literalists. That's really just an American affliction. Elsewhere we're able to let it stand on it's actual merits.
>It's really not looking good for you or freemasons.
First of all, not many Masons actually pursue things like that, which is actually a shame. And secondly, what sense is there in not knowing as much as you can? I've done just as much, if not more, exploration into eastern religious systems as well. My Hindu shelf is quite big. So is the Taoist one. Doesn't mean i subscribe to them, just that i wanted to know for myself what they were. Hell, i don't even like that i had to read translations, because that means trusting the translator and publisher to not have an agenda.
>Rather defensive about that jewish "holy book", wouldn't you say?
Absolutely. And any book. Truth will out. It's like the old people on facebook who post made up quotes from the Quran to make Islam look bad. People like that bolster the opposition, because they can say, "oh look, they're relying on fake shit to attack. Clearly we're much nicer." Whereas if they just did the research themselves and took from the actual source, the opposition has no defense.
>He doesn't quote Hamas
You're right, he doesn't, but the quote is misattributed to them quite often.
"Hassan al-Banna, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, was quoted by the New York Times in 1948 as saying “If the Jewish state becomes a fact, and this is realized by the Arab peoples, they will drive the Jews who live in their midst into the sea.”"
>Chris is a traitor
You're getting this from one article about Palestine, where he uses a fairly common quote?
>More hand waving.
If you don't want hand waving, get a better source? Not my fault you keep putting up arguments full of holes. Like i said, check out some Cicero.
>The religious connection of Solomon?
There really isn't one, though. Unless you can show one more than just the character in the setting?
>That you're trying to play down freemasons' appreciation of the man?
It's not like he ever did anything for us. He just personifies wisdom in the background. Hiram Abiff is the real main man invented for the gig.
>You've named off influential freemasons yourself in the past.
I've named influential men who also happen to be Masons. Do you think they would have given everything up if they didn't have that club?


Anonymous 05/17/2018 (Thu) 15:12:09 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65681 del
>>65677
>You've frequently dismissed obvious signs Trump's connected in all of it.
Because they were at best random gestures, none of which could be show as having a link to anything else.
> As I posted Grand Masters, I had a look at their connections as well.
Such as? And does that make it institutional, or were they limited to just the incumbent for that year?


Anonymous 05/17/2018 (Thu) 17:39:30 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65682 del
(242.43 KB 921x676 23.jpg)
(50.07 KB 334x351 52.jpg)
>>65680
>not palling around with orthodox jews is "advocating for ignorance"
Yeah, no.
>and letting them run free instead?
Wait. So you're telling me by learning what you have, you prevented jews from running free? Holy shit. What camps are they in right now?
>it's hard to take the Torah/Septuagint too seriously when it describes events which took place centuries earlier without any other record.
That's faith for you. Either you believe or you don't.
>not many Masons actually pursue things like that, which is actually a shame.
It's a "shame" that Masons don't actually pursue Christian Kabbalism? That they don't appreciate Judaism as Christians?. Come on. You're hanging out on a National Socialist focused board here. Why do you keep saying shit like this? Oh that's right. Freemason.
>what sense is there in not knowing as much as you can?
There are plenty of online sources to choose from where you don't have to actually pal around with an orthodox jew. You don't need to hop in bed with the enemy to get to know them.
>Absolutely. And any book. Truth will out.
>It's like the old people on facebook who post made up quotes from the Quran to make Islam look bad.
You're speaking of the jewish Kabbalah here. You are implying people make shit up about jews to make them "look bad". Freemasons, man. I should've known you'd get around to that eventually. The Protocols explained as much. Created by jews and kvetched against because they plagiarized Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu at the First Zionist Congress held at Basle in 1897 under Theodore Herzl.
>“If the Jewish state becomes a fact, and this is realized by the Arab peoples, they will drive the Jews who live in their midst into the sea.”
HmmMMM. I see nothing about evisceration there. A little over-the-top imagination by Zionist Chris?
>where he uses a fairly common quote?
+
>You're right, he doesn't [quote Hamas]
Too easy.
>Not my fault you keep putting up arguments full of holes.
You haven't poked holes in a damn thing. All you do is wave the topic away with diversion typical of jewish debate. I recognize that more than annoying style of conversation. Edit: I was wrong about the Palestinian GM of Yiddsrael. Surprising. That's about it.
>There really isn't one, though. [a religious connection involving Solomon]
. . .
Are you fucking serious?
>Hiram Abiff is the real main man invented for the gig.
Claimed to be appointed by Solomon.
>Do you think they would have given everything up if they didn't have that club?
Do you think these diversion tactics are the best idea you have?
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 05/17/2018 (Thu) 18:28:48.


Anonymous 05/17/2018 (Thu) 17:47:47 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65684 del
(38.91 KB 247x325 57.jpg)
(129.82 KB 307x842 Cromwell and kikes.jpg)
>>65681
>Because they were at best random gestures, none of which could be show as having a link to anything else.
That wasn't everything. You also dismissed the symbology of pillars and the fresco he had on his ceiling because your frequent responses read like "ehhh but this".
>Such as? [Grand Masters influential]
Besides England's current GMs being actual (Zionist scum) Princes? I don't have the time to go over everything again from the United Grand Lodge of England's foreign lodges listing. Many American GMs have changed hands already. There is the 2007 (re-elected 2010 and 2015) GM of the Grand Lodge of Russia - Andrei Vladimirovich Bogdanov. Founder of the Andrei Bogdanov Centre 2008. Chairman of the Communist Party of Social Justice since 2014.
Historical precedence
There was Benjamin Franklin the First United States Postmaster General, Ambassador to France and Sweden, and author of Constitutions of the Freemasons. You know. That work which depicts the exact same ceiling fresco and pillars as Trump's loft. Ireland: The Earl of Charleville, the Duke of Abercorn, Albert Prince of Wales.
Simon Bolivar, president of Colombia and Peru. Winston Churchill, two-time British Prime Minister. Andrew Jackson, 7th POTUS. Harry Truman, 33rd POTUS. J. Edgar Hoover. FBI. John Glenn, Ohio US Senator. Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Computer Inc. John Jacob Astor the 4th, damn was he connected: real estate builder, investor, inventor, writer, lieutenant colonel in the Spanish–American War; descending from the original John Jacob who made his wealth as a fur trader. Abbott of Abbott and Costello. Salvador Gossens, 30th Marxist President of Chile. The founder of Colt's Patent Fire-Arms Manufacturing Company, Samuel Colt. Canadian Prime Ministers John A. McDonald, John J.C. Abbott and John George Diefenbaker. A lot more CPMs. Sir Robert Laird Borden, Chancellor of Queen's University, Parliamentary member and Canadian Prime Minister. John Wayne. Enough said.
Edited last time by AdolfHitler on 05/17/2018 (Thu) 21:42:23.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 08:37:45 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65725 del
>>65682
>Yeah, no.
Never advocated for palling around. Just know thy enemy.
>So you're telling me by learning what you have, you prevented jews from running free?
It makes it easier to grasp their methods. Can't beat someone you don't understand. Just look at the USA.
>Either you believe or you don't.
It's never that simple. All faith isn't the same. Thus we have different religions and denominations within them.
>It's a "shame" that Masons don't actually pursue Christian Kabbalism?
Not just that, but all esoteric and history schools. Doesn't mean they have to like them, but nothing good ever comes from advocating ignorance.
>That they don't appreciate Judaism
Stop trying to put words in my mouth. If your argument is weak, that's your own problem.
>There are plenty of online sources to choose from
And you're just hoping that they're correct? That's like trusting a translation when you have the option of an original.
>You don't need to hop in bed with the enemy to get to know them.
Right, i recall you saying you weren't in the military.
>You are implying people make shit up about jews to make them "look bad
I'm implying that about all groups. Hell, the jews probably do it themselves so they can discredit it later. That's why you can't trust random shit you find online.
>All you do is wave the topic away
I'm waving away your poor sources. I have a source right now that claims you're wearing a green bowtie. Would you say it's legit?
>Are you fucking serious?
Yup. Read the rituals if you want to check. He's only there by virtue of the setting. Same with Hiram, King of Tyre, and Hiram Abiff. You can swap them out in any different setting.
>diversion tactics
Answer the question.

>>65684
>You also dismissed the symbology of pillars and the fresco
Justifiably. Lots of people have art and pillars are found all over the place. Doesn't make up for a lack of membership certificate.
>Besides England's current GMs
Is that saying that without Masonry they wouldn't be princes? Or that they wouldn't have connexions if not for Masonry?
All you've done is list famous members, not show if they used the organisation for nefarious ends.

And only a supreme retard would think (((Cromwell))) was a Mason or a Rosicrucian. He was the same heretic who outlawed Christmas, Saints feast days (very important to Masonry), dancing, and plum puddings. Esoteric Christian schools would sit ill with someone that insane.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 11:28:14 Id: 31fcd4 [Preview] No.65726 del
>>65682
>That's faith for you. Either you believe or you don't.
No that's faith for you and your dogma. Christian faith can never be 100%, this is very clear in the bible. People who think there can be perfect faith on earth are the ones pretending they have "no faith at all", unable to understand the subjective function of knowledge. Complete cultural relativists, who think that the act of knowing is materially different and retroactively mutable based on external circumstances of the knowledge being either accurate or not. Like the Schroedinger's cat but not understanding what Schroedinger meant by it.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 14:45:12 Id: 0d89db [Preview] No.65730 del
>>65726
Faith implies fidelity and not merely belief nor blind acceptance. The absolute minimum proof of that fidelity is to ask for repentance which doesn't come from their flesh but from their spirit accepted by the Holy Spirit before the living soul came into being (which the definition of a soul is a spirit within a body). Also, the whole no true scotsman fallacy is also a no false scotsman fallacy. There's a certain point where you have to let people define who they say that they are and weigh it against what they do is their own expression of what they say that they are regardless if their rituals don't make sense to you. Is an aspiring artist not an artist because of some critic scornfully attack the art? Academic types are just in a different cult. There's no such thing as a non cult, and all cults assert themselves to be truer than others.

BTW, Queen Charlotte was the first nigger kike Queen of England through her Mozarab lineage and has tainted subsequent generations through her children.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 15:08:49 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65731 del
>>65730
> Queen Charlotte was the first nigger
Through an alleged mistress of her ancestor over five hundred years prior. And if it were true, it would mean that she was North African (not some darkie nigger) mixed with Iberian. So yea, she may have been a mudblood, but not like they claim.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 15:45:11 Id: 0d89db [Preview] No.65732 del
>>65731
Mozarabs are Christians and/or Jews living among Muslims pretending to be Muslims, even had babies with them. Ignoring that Queen Elizabeth Stuart the feudal communist queen that brought suffering to her land allowed the likes Sir John Dee to associate with a Rabbi Judah Loew and use kike magic to plan various events.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 15:47:44 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65733 del
>>65725
>Never advocated for palling around. Just know thy enemy
"And study with thy enemy, and become a Christian Kabbalist contradiction".
>It's never that simple. All faith isn't the same. Thus we have different religions and denominations within them.
It is that simple. If you're a Christian, you believe every character mentioned in your bible to have actually existed. Every miracle to have happened. Dismissing your bible because it bothers you is what's wrong with the majority of Christians. That is why I walked away from that lunacy.
>Stop trying to put words in my mouth.
Words in your mouth? You SAID "not many masons actually pursue things like that" in reference to Christian Kabbalism". I replied "That they don't appreciate Judaism as Christians"? Because that's exactly what Christian Kabbalism is. You could try to insist otherwise. It wouldn't make any sense.
>If your argument is weak, that's your own problem.
You arguments have been nothing but weak and dismissive.
>And you're just hoping that they're correct? That's like trusting a translation when you have the option of an original.
If it reveals the degenerate ways of kikes, then the article is correct. If it shit talks Hitler and makes up various lies about him and his National Socialism, the article is wrong.
>Right, i recall you saying you weren't in the military.
And I don't need to be. My father was. He never associated with the enemy. He killed them. Turns out, those enemies where actually enemies of the jews because those are who American puppets fight for. If I was in the military, I'd be fighting for ZOG the enemy.
>I'm waving away your poor sources.
You're claiming they're poor because you disagree with them and don't like what they say.
>I have a source right now that claims you're wearing a green bowtie. Would you say it's legit?
This make shit up game isn't working for you either.
>Yup. Read the rituals if you want to check. He's only there by virtue of the setting.
Solomon is related to religion by the basis that his very existence is claimed in the OT, and his knowledge. The story went that the Lord appeared to him at Gibeon and granted him wisdom. That is the religious relevance. You can repeat that you don't believe it was religious until you're blue in the face. It wouldn't matter. That was clearly a religious ambition.
>Do you think they would have given everything up if they didn't have that club?
<[diversion tactics]
>Answer the question.
The question is irrelevant. It was your typical diversion. If they did not have freemason connections, they'd have had a harder time of it. Especially Churchill. He was a fat, drunken imbecile at best.
>Justifiably.
Not justifiably.
>Lots of people have art and pillars are found all over the place.
Lots of rich people, but that's irrelevant. So is your statement. Yet another diversion tactic. The simple fact of the matter is lots of people don't have that specific art. But maybe if you wave enough, you'll provide ample distraction right?
>All you've done is list famous members, not show if they used the organisation for nefarious ends.
Fame and riches are not nefarious to you. Of course I know that. We've been over it many times.
>And only a supreme retard would think (((Cromwell))) was a Mason or a Rosicrucian
Ah, maybe if you call your accusers childish names as you lose your temper, things will turn around? It was the Fairfax family of the Grand Lodge of York that introduced Oliver Cromwell to freemasonry.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 15:50:43 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65734 del
>>65732
>Mozarabs are Christians
Yea. Some may even have been Visigoths or Vandals who just stuck around. She may have been a Berber, but it's a big maybe.
> Queen Elizabeth Stuart
You mean Tudor? And John Dee was a great chap who communicated a lot of knowledge and study. Elizabeth was certainly better than her predecessor Mary.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 15:58:45 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65735 del
>>65726
>No that's faith for you and your dogma.
Dogma: "a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true." Now my belief is that Hitler was both truthful and a decent man. How often do you see that not controverted? Every single day, there are jews and brainwashed imbeciles denying the truth of Hitler's genius and dragging his name through the mud.
>Christian faith can never be 100%, this is very clear in the bible.
The entire point was that you had to believe in the bible to be Christian, otherwise it's pointless. But go ahead. Name your verse where what you just said is implied.
>People who think there can be perfect faith on earth are the ones pretending they have "no faith at all"
"People who think A) are always B)" association fallacy.
>unable to understand the subjective function of knowledge.
Subjective: based on personal feelings, tastes, or opinions. So they're unable to understand the function of knowledge based on "muh feelings". Gotcha.
>Complete cultural relativists,
lol. You're attacking people who appreciate a culture within that culture now? What are you, a proponent for multi-culturalism?
>Like the Schroedinger's cat but not understanding what Schroedinger meant by it.
What Schroedinger meant by the cat being both dead and alive in the box until someone opens it to find out, was that scientific theory is unknowable until it's tested and proved. Not hard.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 16:16:04 Id: 0d89db [Preview] No.65736 del
>>65734
Oh your damage control is hilarious, but you will not have the patience to sit through the following and will disregard everything important in the following video which I recommend all to be patient and sit through all of this and also read some of the comments to get the proper information concerning the undeniable reality that various royal bloodlines are tainted before Britain's royals were tainted: h ttps://w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=YnTJlx_tSaQ

Here's an instant damage control butthurt just for you: A Buckingham Palace spokesman did not deny Queen Charlotte's African ancestry. Spokesman David Buck told The Globe: “This has been rumoured for years and years. It is a matter of history, and frankly, we've got far more important things to talk about.”

They don't call 007 the "Enochian" for no reason. Much of his esoteric research comes from Jewish mystics, claiming to talked to angels and devised his own bullshit language.

And yes I meant Tudor.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 16:19:36 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65737 del
>>65733
Man, the real time shit is trippy (never noticed it before). Not sure i get the point, except to see how many typos I produce. Interesting feature, though.
>"And study with thy enemy, and become a Christian Kabbalist contradiction".
Nah, don't have to become one. I wouldn't call myself one. But it should be understood. Every bit of knowledge you don't have can be exploited by someone else.
>If you're a Christian, you believe every character mentioned
Nah. Man, that's some hardcore American style silliness. Someone like Zerubbabal, sure, he could be real. But Moses or Solomon? There's just not other corroborating elements. And it doesn't affect the NT (which is the only important part. The OT is just for story and context sake).
>in reference to Christian Kabbalism
It was in reference to all esoteric schools of thought. From alchemy to I Ching. Qabbalah is just one of them.
>that's exactly what Christian Kabbalism is
Well no. That would just be judaism. You can apply it to any religion, or theosophic endeavour, but it needn't be limited to one. Plus, apparently the Jews stole it from the Babylonians anyway (but i'm just repeating hearsay there).
>If it reveals the degenerate ways
That's fine, if it's the truth. And not some kind of bait which can be dismissed or disproved, so that it might harm the accuser. And that applies to all things. Not just kikes.
>Turns out, those enemies where actually enemies of the jews
Sounds like perhaps he should have associated with the enemy to learn more about it, instead of just taking orders like a good goy as you insist?
>You're claiming they're poor
Because they are poor. I can live with negative press. It's lies which are the problem. Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true.
>This make shit up game isn't working for you either.
Then perhaps we should both avoid it?
>That is the religious relevance
But not to Masonry. If Samson was used as an example of strength, it wouldn't matter where the story came from, just the example it offers in the setting it's being used.
>The question is irrelevant
It's relevant if you're claiming that they only achieved what they did because of Masonry.
>Especially Churchill
You mean Major Churchill, the Grandson of the Duke of Marlborough, and son of Lord Randolph who is famous for creating political parties among other famous political endeavours? You really believe that if it weren't for some club which he only attended a few times, he would never have been PM?
>Lots of rich people, but that's irrelevant
Why?
>lots of people don't have that specific art
I dunno man, if i type in the name, it pops up a lot. Seemed to be a popular muse in the 1800s and earlier. And if he wanted something Masonic, why go so obscure?
>Fame and riches are not nefarious
They can be, if ill-gotten. Such as by abusing an organisation.
>Grand Lodge of York
Which is a later invention, and has no record of Cromwell in it's history. The earliest minutes come from 1721, and it was most likely a jumped private lodge.
>childish names as you lose your temper
Hardly losing my temper, though (((Cromwell))) is one of the most evil turds to have ever been shat out. Point stands that it would be incredibly, and comically out of character for him to join either such group. Not least of the reasons being how predominately Catholic they were at the time in England.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 16:24:15 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65738 del
>>65736
>damage control
What damage? Just have a look at the allegations of her ancestory. It's thinner than Presbyterian wine.
>A Buckingham Palace spokesman
Yea, seen that. It's certainly not impossible, given what they're actually saying. But people seem to ignore than and jump straight to "WE WUZ KANGS AND KWEENZ"
>They don't call 007 the "Enochian" for no reason.
Of course. But it doesn't devalue the body of his work. Since, really, you should be taking the claim of talking to angels with a grain or two of salt anyway. It was just important that he had that level of freedom to discuss such matters, even if it was wrong.
>And yes I meant Tudor.
I gotcha, fam.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 16:57:29 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65739 del
>>65737
>Nah, don't have to become one. I wouldn't call myself one. But it should be understood. Every bit of knowledge you don't have can be exploited by someone else.
By studying Kabbalism with an Orthodox jew.
>If you're a Christian, you believe every character mentioned Nah. Man, that's some hardcore American style silliness.
>Someone like Zerubbabal, sure, he could be real. But Moses or Solomon? There's just not other corroborating elements.
Then don't be Christian if you believe the stories are fairy tales. Why is that a ridiculous notion? "American style silliness" is your attempt at labeling what actually doesn't happen with American Christians. They don't like being contradicted with their own verses. Anything that goes against what they choose to believe vs. the word of what they're supposed to believe. The former holds more importance to them. I found that to be extremely annoying, as pointing out verses in my classes of indoctrination only resulted in "but that's wrong even though I can't dispute it". And "there's a verse somewhere but I can't remember". What obnoxious bullshit.
>And it doesn't affect the NT (which is the only important part. The OT is just for story and context sake).
The NT is important. OT is not. Got it. Alright. Matthew 12:42. Look it up.
>And not some kind of bait which can be dismissed or disproved, so that it might harm the accuser.
There lies the problem with kikes. They dismiss and "disprove" everything that goes against their narratives. It doesn't even matter what is truth. The holocaust is a deception, yet they have massive numbers on their side to push for that lie.
>Sounds like perhaps he should have associated with the enemy to learn more about it
His association was violently murdering them. Men, women (one pregnant) and children. Such lovely horror stories to be taught at a young age.
>instead of just taking orders like a good goy as you insist?
"Like a good goy". Really? You're doing that now? How is it you do not see that what you type continues to implicate you?
>Because they are poor.
"Because I say so."
>I can live with negative press. It's lies which are the problem. Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true.
"Because I say so."
>Then perhaps we should both avoid it?
The difference: Me: Here's what happened.
You: But it didn't happen because that makes freemasonry look bad because I say so with my no sources whatsoever. Wash, rinse, repeat. You'll notice I changed my mind about the Palestinian GM actually existing when provided with enough evidence. I didn't continue to wave that away. Perhaps your further replies should utilize that which works and doesn't simply dismiss.
>But not to Masonry. If Samson was used as an example of strength, it wouldn't matter where the story came from, just the example it offers in the setting it's being used.
Previously in the Freemason General thread, you praised masonry for it's Christian background. Now you're claiming the movement isn't grounded in religion despite utilizing religious characters. Amusing, but not believable.
>You really believe that if it weren't for some club which he only attended a few times, he would never have been PM?
Through his masonic connections, yes.
>Why?
I was saying my statement about rich people having art and pillars is irrelevant to the discussion, as you said "lots of people have". It was only nitpicking.
>Seemed to be a popular muse in the 1800s and earlier.
Masons existed back then. All I'm seeing is more dismissiveness.
>And if he wanted something Masonic, why go so obscure?
How are gaudy pillars mimicking the symbology of and the exact same ceiling fresco as depicted on Benjamin Franklin's Constitution of the Freemasons "obscure"? As a proponent for wealthy snobs, you sure have blinders on about what is over the top and what isn't.
>They can be, if ill-gotten. Such as by abusing an organisation.
That is what I believe, yes.
>Which is a later invention, and has no record of Cromwell in it's history.
Either it's an invention or it has actual history. Pick one.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 16:58:43 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65740 del
>>65737
>The earliest minutes come from 1721, and it was most likely a jumped private lodge.
This is a problem now too. Anything any lodge does that might be discovered as nefarious, you can claim they have "jumped". Great.
>Hardly losing my temper, though
While I do imply you take certain suspicious positions that reveal being compromised, you won't see me accusing you of being a "supreme retard". From past conversations, it's known you're a pilot and I'm a medical specialist. Our fields required more education than retards are capable of, thus neither of us fall under that childish claim.
>(((Cromwell))) is one of the most evil turds to have ever been shat out.
So he could not have possibly ever been connected to freemasonry because you are, and it bothers you. That is what I'm reading.
>Point stands that it would be incredibly, and comically out of character for him to join either such group
Because you don't like it.
>Not least of the reasons being how predominately Catholic they were at the time in England.
Yet Martin Luther protested against the Catholic church (Protestantism) and liberalized Masonic lodges of the early 1500s. Cromwell wasn't born until 1599. That's historical progression.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 17:21:51 Id: 2e7b76 [Preview] No.65742 del
>>65739
>By studying Kabbalism with an Orthodox jew.
Well they know it from their perspective.
>Then don't be Christian if you believe the stories are fairy tales
Pretty sure you can't stop me, bro. My faith is in Christ.
>what actually doesn't happen with American Christians
Biblical literalists almost always seem to be Americans. I'm sure there are others around the world, but per capita, everyone else is more reasonable.
>They don't like being contradicted with their own verses
Yea, that's the hallmark of an uneducated mind. They really need scholasticism, but there are just bigger underlying issues.
>Matthew 12:42
Aye, Solomon was said to be wise. I'm not disputing that. But it doesn't give evidence of his existence.
>His association was violently murdering them
Yea, my point is that he shouldn't have taken the word of others that it needed doing.
>Really? You're doing that now?
Yea, i'm not a fan of the American conflicts.
>How is it you do not see that what you type continues to implicate you?
Did you expect me to support the war in 'Nam or something?
>"Because I say so."
Because critical analysis says so. Feel free to try it.
>"Because I say so."
Because reality says so.
>The difference: Me: Here's what happened.
Except it was more like, "Here's what i've been told happened, even though the source is bodgy, but it fits my narrative, so i'll say it's gospel and complain when you ask me to verify it."
>you praised masonry for it's Christian background
And i still do.
>Now you're claiming the movement isn't grounded in religion
It's a handmaid to religion. But that doesn't mean if follows dogma in the way you seem to expect.
>Through his masonic connections, yes
Cool. Guess I'll be PM any day now, since i've been to several hundred more meetings than he did, even though i've done none of the things which actually qualified him for election in the real world. Who would have thunk that a social club matters more than actual Titled Nobility and money?
>Masons existed back then
But not in ancient Greece. And can you demonstrate where it's actually used in Masonry, other than as part of a frontispiece in one outdated book?
>and the exact same ceiling fresco
Hardly exactly the same. It's just Apollo. It's missing all the other shit.
>Benjamin Franklin's Constitution of the Freemasons
Franklin didn't make any. He just printed the English ones for use in America. Did a quick check, but couldn't actually find a copy which even used that frontispiece, or in the Ahiman Rezon. Have you got one showing otherwise?
>"obscure"
Well yea. Like i said, it's not shown anywhere else except for Anderson's old constitutions.
>you sure have blinders on about what is over the top and what isn't
His whole flat is over the top and ugly. Very nouveau riche.
>Pick one
I'll pick both. Because it popped up in 1703 as a private lodge, had constitutions *possibly* dating from 1693, and then after the Grand Lodge of London & Westminster (GLE) formed, called itself the Grand York Lodge/Grand Lodge of All England. And none of the records actually mention (((Oliver))).
>>65740
>might be discovered as nefarious
Not that nefarious. It was just trying to get famous on the coattails of others.
>you won't see me accusing you of being a "supreme retard"
I wasn't accusing you, either. Just whomever made that macro, because they didn't do actual research on the topic.
>because you are, and it bothers you
Nope. There are many people connected whom i dislike, and i wouldn't deny they're members (as long as they actually are). It's impossible he would ever have joined because it went against his core beliefs, and he had no reason to, nor is there evidence of. This is the man who banned puddings because it might lead to Christmas, remember.
>and liberalized Masonic lodges of the early 1500s
Gonna need a source on that one.
And it doesn't change the fact that Masonic lodges were very Catholic and even a bit Anglican around the horror of Cromwell's reign.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 18:22:10 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65743 del
(117.59 KB 647x534 BK 113a.jpg)
(585.96 KB 1436x1534 82.jpeg)
>>65742
>Well they know it from their perspective.
And we know the divisiveness of their religion from verses in their Talmud, which they consistently try to play off through their religious excuse to deceive. "Learning" from liars is impossible, as you would believe the lies they tell to make themselves not look bad.
>Pretty sure you can't stop me, bro. My faith is in Christ.
Not trying to stop you. I'm telling you it's foolish to dismiss your own texts.
>Biblical literalists almost always seem to be Americans.
I have never said the entire bible is meant to be taken literally. The existence of people named within is, however. Names of OT individuals are not the metaphorical parables of Jesus. As I told you before, American Christians are frequently not literalists. They exist in the opposite direction, that everything is metaphor and nothing should be taken seriously.
>scholasticism
To harmonize Christianity with ancient Greek philosophy? I'm sure kikes would love that implementation of erastes, that is legal pedophilia the ancient Greeks practiced.
>But it doesn't give evidence of his existence.
He is mentioned by Jesus. You're a "faith in Christ" type. Jesus speaks of Solomon's existence. Therefore you claim Jesus is a liar.
>Yea, i'm not a fan of the American conflicts.
No. You do not get to ride the "avoid what was said" rollercoaster.
>Did you expect me to support the war in 'Nam or something?
Nam was an earlier conflict. Get off your distraction techniques. You said "Like a good goy." That is a very heavy implication against you. Kikes use the terms goy and goyim. Gentiles do not, unless as reference of kikes utilizing the terms. You expressly saying that, I didn't even have to accuse you. You implicated yourself by saying "goy".
>Because critical analysis says so. Feel free to try it.
"Because whatever I say is critical analysis."
>Because reality says so.
"Because whatever I say is reality."
>"Here's what i've been told happened, even though the source is bodgy, but it fits my narrative, so i'll say it's gospel and complain when you ask me to verify it."
"But if you give me any sources, I'm going to say they're irrelevant, thereby making it impossible to verify anything I can't offhandedly dismiss. Yet whenever I speak, no sources are necessary because my word is law." Sound about right?
>And i still do. [praise masonry for it's Christian background]
"But it doesn't have a Christian background."
>It's a handmaid to religion. But that doesn't mean if follows dogma in the way you seem to expect.
"Freemasonry follows religion and it's linked, but it isn't." What? How does any of this not seem dodgy to you?
>Guess I'll be PM any day now, since i've been to several hundred more meetings than he did
Are you striving to become a GM in your particular lodge? I'm certain you could achieve the social connections necessary.
>Who would have thunk that a social club matters more than actual Titled Nobility and money?
"Masonry's only a social club." is nonsense. You have heavy education and rituals. If you all arrived only to shoot the shit, every lodge would be a tavern.
>But not in ancient Greece [masonry existed back then]
When you said "1800s and earlier", you didn't state the 13th-9th centuries BC.
>can you demonstrate where it's actually used in Masonry, other than as part of a frontispiece in one outdated book?
"Benjamin Franklin the important historical freemason and the actual Constitution of freemasons is irrelevant."
>Hardly exactly the same.
>It's missing all the other shit.
Actually, it has added some other shit.
>Franklin didn't make any. He just printed the English ones for use in America.
He didn't make any but he printed them. Doesn't work. You must mean he didn't invent them.
>it's not shown anywhere else except for Anderson's old constitutions.
And there lies the relevance.
>His whole flat is over the top and ugly. Very nouveau riche.
Agreed.
>I'll pick both. [invention or actual history]
It doesn't work that way. Either true or false. Can't be both.


Anonymous 05/20/2018 (Sun) 18:23:59 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65744 del
(31.80 KB 303x338 Q.jpg)
>>65742
>Because it popped up in 1703 as a private lodge, had constitutions *possibly* dating from 1693, and then after the Grand Lodge of London & Westminster (GLE) formed, called itself the Grand York Lodge/Grand Lodge of All England. And none of the records actually mention (((Oliver))).
What records? I only have your word. No sources I could dismiss with a wave of my hand in the same vein you do. Only that you have access to "records".
>It was just trying to get famous on the coattails of others.
The nefarious one you clearly despise with your (((CIA echoes))) was Cromwell associated with the Grand Lodge of York.
>Just whomever made that macro, because they didn't do actual research on the topic.
Yeah, I didn't make that infographic. So King Charles I of England never tried to arrest five members of Parliament for obstructive behavior? The civil war in England never toppled the Stuart dynasty, nor was King Charles I beheaded. Or was it just influential Rosicrucian Kabbalistic Marrano jews working in tandem with Cromwell that bothers you?
>It's impossible he would ever have joined because it went against his core beliefs
Covered that.
>Gonna need a source on that one.
h ttp://w ww.freemasons-freemasonry.com/freemasons_history_germany.html
>it doesn't change the fact that Masonic lodges were very Catholic and even a bit Anglican around the horror of Cromwell's reign
It actually does. If those lodges were liberalized, which is supported by the Quatuor Coronati Lodge in London dedicated to Masonic research. I'm sure you'll find a reason why their prominence is irrelevant as well.


Anonymous 05/21/2018 (Mon) 01:38:37 Id: 327625 [Preview] No.65746 del
>>65635
>Dialogue in Hell
Good read, everyone should take a look.


Anonymous 05/21/2018 (Mon) 03:57:57 Id: baa913 [Preview] No.65748 del
(257.31 KB 659x511 jews love the lie.jpg)
>>65746
Was it your intention to post that translation with such a subversive jewish kvetching element of deception? To insinuate that it's a "forgery" even though Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu was published in 1864 while the First Zionist Congress held at Basle under Theodore Herzl was in 1897. All any of that proves is that jews have no originality.



Top | Return | Catalog | Post a reply