/horror/ - Breaking the occult deception

Conspiracy, Memes, Research

Posting mode: Reply

Check to confirm you're not a robot
Email
Subject
Comment
Password
Drawing x size canvas
File(s)

Remember to follow the rules

Max file size: 350.00 MB

Max files: 5

Max message length: 4096

Manage Board | Moderate Thread

Return | Catalog | Bottom

Expand All Images


(728.24 KB 1920x2012 prometheus_chronos.jpg)
(966.30 KB 2882x2600 Hebrew is Greek.jpg)
Jewish history, cult, conspiracy and ethnicity thread Anonymous 09/20/2018 (Thu) 01:56:40 [Preview] No. 2268
Jewish history, cult, conspiracy and ethnicity thread
I have yet to highlight the relevant parts from Hebrew is Greek which discuss the ethnicity of the Hebrews and (thus) the Jewish people. Maybe one of you can do that.

Random stuff:
------------
Anton LaVey (born Howard Stanton Levey) is of Jewish descent and the creator of the Church of Satan. The official site describes Satan (or the Church of Satan) as "Modern Prometheus"
www.churchofsatan.com/cos-modern-prometheus/

------------
>Gnaeus Cornelius Hispalus, praetor peregrinus in the year of the consulate of Marcus Popilius Laenas and Lucius Calpurnius, ordered the astrologers by an edict to leave Rome and Italy within ten days, since by a fallacious interpretation of the stars they perturbed fickle and silly minds, thereby making profit out of their lies. The same praetor compelled the Jews, who attempted to infect the Roman custom with the cult of Jupiter Sabazius, to return to their homes.
(Valerius Maximus), epitome of Nine Books of Memorable Deeds and Sayings, i. 3, 2
www.fh-augsburg.de/~harsch/Chronologia/Lspost01/Valerius/val_fac1.html#03
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabazios#Jewish_connection


Re-posted from /pol/ ( >>69651 )


Anonymous 09/22/2018 (Sat) 06:52:13 [Preview] No.2380 del
There appears to be a judeo masonic faction.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory
Notice they write conspiracy theory on a wikipedia article. Damage control.
Also the protocols of the elders of zion starting with I believe the 1st protocol defines a global masonic apparatus to monopolize positions of power within the goyim.

long rambling semi-related
Jews seem to use secret societies to create goy avatars to do their bidding.With a degreed prize sort of system. You can be a fellowgoy a master goy. A most exellant goyim.Even alluding to freedom with the soverign grand inspector goyim. You can be free just go through all the goy army levels to jew your life into an unrecognizable life of corruption. If you feel a little aryan after completing the jewish-mafia tasks you can Take your anger out on 8chan. The darkest reaches of the interwebz!!! brother jim will let his clown son ronald blow you and you can pretend to be a skull mask sort of contolled opposition movement. Throw your coffee machine on the floor take that kike masters.You have the luxury to explicitly moan about the jews making sure never to mention the jew vetting system of secret societies interweaved within most careers at a certain level that is the nexus of the jewish influence. supreme mark master goy knight templar!!! They have shiny metals and fables that is more important than the actual jewish problem it has become this thing where they are like 1984 screaming at jewish people and shaking because they want to yell at the shitty life system they are trapped in never understanding the people not involved are just trampled on all fronts. Let the real /32/ kekians wipe their shoes on your stomach and then praise their mighty dubs that is 8/pol/ right now. be replied to with a photo of a knight kneeling with a sword if you step out of line. Jews monopolize the key positions with secret societies. They make them chase the carrot like the literal meme photos of jews guiding reptilians guiding cloaked jews (with a vaugue alchemical logo because they are not allowed to explicitly mention freemasonry) guiding spurdo on his cart.


Anonymous 09/22/2018 (Sat) 07:05:52 [Preview] No.2382 del
(461.29 KB 800x450 1537294898261.png)
(163.37 KB 1200x814 DnILCMFU8AEaoBi.jpeg)
(24.55 KB 300x527 Dm2y25EUYAAATXO.jpeg)
(85.62 KB 769x608 Ladder.jpg)
>>2380
>>2380
so never make an oath then? alright sounds good to me


Anonymous 09/22/2018 (Sat) 08:27:19 [Preview] No.2383 del
>>2382
The Hanged Man is really a title for Odin.


Anonymous 09/24/2018 (Mon) 17:32:46 [Preview] No.2410 del
(309.88 KB 913x670 02.jpg)
(347.16 KB 670x919 04.jpg)
(183.36 KB 650x438 hitler-nazi-zionism.jpg)
(336.95 KB 911x670 01.jpg)
Serbia decided to make these anti-masonic stamps along with Serbian propaganda (puppeteer cartoon). Multiple countries have kicked these people out who are basically Jews in that they are kicked out of nations historically and claim victim-hood or innocence to make it frowned upon to expose it. Or irrelevance. They will tell you the all seeing eye is irrelevant because its a boys club just git'n together with the fellas and playing some cards don't try and question that boy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Freemasonry


Anonymous 09/24/2018 (Mon) 17:58:14 [Preview] No.2411 del
>>2410 >>2409 >>2408 >>2407
Thanks, and I agree with your rant against Freemasonry (>>2380).

>>2169 and >>2172 are relevant.


Anonymous 10/18/2018 (Thu) 15:11:47 [Preview] No.2925 del
>>2653
>>2654
Why are they (ISIS, Jews, Israel, United States, Turkey) destroying these ancient places, monuments and artifacts?
Are Assyrians, Hittites, etc their enemies?
Also are Ashkenazi Jews Caananites?


Anonymous 10/18/2018 (Thu) 16:22:25 [Preview] No.2926 del
And since it's from /pol/ it obviously omits Phoenicians and fails to realize that Jews, Freemasons and Nazis have a common core.


Anonymous 10/18/2018 (Thu) 19:48:54 [Preview] No.2927 del
>>2926
"Nazis" don't know anything about the Phoenicians, never read anything about them influencing their culture influencing Hitler's Germany, zero, none. Phoenicians (and Canaanites) were white until they came in contact with the Israelites via King David's kingdom though during the era of "Classical Antiquity", the Phoenicians were seafaring merchants that frequently hired black servants (not slaves) as equals in their expeditions to far off lands and also bringing some passengers along with them that did include Judahites from time to time. I don't believe the claims that Ham's descendants are by any means black. It took around a thousand years before the Israelites domesticated horses but it was always white cultures that had mastered the art of taming a horse. Yes, the Egyptians were white, but the Israelites were not white, they were always known as Asiatics. You also can't compare modern Greek people as the genetic base for the ancient Greek people due to the Islamic empires that had made them into a mixed people. The Swastika existed way before the Phoenicians were named Phoenicians. The Freemasonic rituals about King Solomon and King Hiram are not historical by any sensible historian. If anything, the Jews made up a false claim that Solomon was the son of Hiram Abiff and that Hiram Abiff is King Hiram which there's no proof whatsoever concerning this, yet the reason why this appeals to some stupid white people is because they then believe that we wuz jews n' shiet so that they would accept cooperation with the modern kike. There's also no Swastika symbolism used in Freemasonry, while Theosophy was controlled by the Catholic Venetian funded and controlled Catholic Jesuit Order/"Society of Jesus" which they never were "Freemasons" but had sought to subvert Freemasonry with even more faulty bullshit claims which back then, it was much easier to trick people with false information. The Nazi Swastika is only and exclusively the left facing swastika, never was meant to be like the right facing sauwastika although Hinduism and Buddhism made no hard distinction, Hitler's Germany did, as well as making it in the diamond position which I never seen Hindu nor Buddhist symbols using a swastika in the manner the Germans used it, though there were some left facing swastika that were in the square position instead of the diamond position, nevertheless, the right facing sauwastika were never used. The type of Swastika used in the "House of the Temple" is not a German swastika, it's explicitly a Greco-Roman right facing sauwastika, not the hakenkreuz/right facing diamond position swastika. The swastika is as old as the white race itself that is older than both the formation of the kingdom of Israel, older than Phoenicia itself. The Greco-Roman style is more for aesthetics which Freemasons are Phoenician-Greco-Roman LARPs that don't know any better, they never had given the same thought to its true meaning and only incorporated it into the House of the Temple architecture only because the Romans used it. The Sonnenkreuz (AKA broken sun cross) BTW, is the Cross of Wotan/Odin, not as old as the Swastika itself. The Raelians are a fringe cult, comparing them to anything is a fallacy since all such cults make up their own claims. The Phoenicians didn't invent the Swastika, neither did the Jews. The Sun has always been a symbol to various cultures. Do you think the Phoenicians invented the fucking sun? That's the types of illogical leaps of faith you make.


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 12:01:51 [Preview] No.2928 del
>Swastika positioning
Do you have sources for the claim that National Socialist Germany made a distinction between right-, and left-facing Swastikas? Are since no one made a distinction between whatever position the Swastika was in, why mention it?
> we wuz jews n' shiet
So where do Askenazi Jews and Europeans come from? Since Ashkenazi Jews and Europeans do have things in common, I don't consider it unreasonable to assume we have (partially) shared heritage.
>Phoenicians (and Canaanites) were white until they came in contact with the Israelites
Wouldn't that be the point on which Phoenicians were no longer Phoenicians? Or was everyone living in Phoenicia considered a Phoenician?


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 12:40:59 [Preview] No.2932 del
>>2928
I now doubt your proficiency in English. "Are since no one made a distinction between whatever position the Swastika was in, why mention it?" isn't a sentence, while you've misunderstood the context yet again. I'm generally getting tired of your incompetency.

Show me one right hand facing German Swastika. The only thing close to it is a double sided one that has the opposing right hand swastika on an otherwise intentionally left hand facing swastika, the color just gone through the whole of the fabric to the other side. So really what I'm asking for is one, just one official or even an educated guess schematic of a right hand facing German Swastika. Doesn't exist, I've tried to find it, just doesn't truly exist. How it's always preferably displayed on metals and on public places where the back side of the flag wouldn't be seen, it's always the left hand facing Swastika.

All Judahites are actually Persian Israelite mix that worshiped Cyrus the Great as their Messiah. Pharisee has an origin tied to Persian. Does Farsi remind you of something?

>I don't consider it unreasonable to assume we have (partially) shared heritage.
That only applies if you have the kike genes, cannot be blanket applied to all Europeans.
>Wouldn't that be the point on which Phoenicians were no longer Phoenicians?
Why can't you accept that a part of the Phoenician population intermarried with the Israelites and became the Israelites in abandoning their allegiance to their blood relatives while the remaining didn't? Why can't you accept the Phoenician people are in total opposition to the Israelite God? It is because you were never ever told these things, it is also because you were brainwashed by the kikes that try to group everything into some stupid Satanism cult nonsense. What in the bloody hell am I even talking about? Watch this and tell me with a straight face that at least 50% of this is wrong (nobody is 100% right, but this is more than 80% right) https://youtube.com/watch?v=TunLVZDxC-w [Embed] Watch it in 1080p or else you'll miss some visual details.


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 12:46:28 [Preview] No.2933 del
>>2932
>I now doubt your proficiency in English.
"Are" should've been "And". Then you have a correct English sentence, please forgive me for this mistake, I'm so sorry ...
>Show me one right hand facing German Swastika.
They used the left-facing Swastika as a matter of convention. Again, since no one makes the distinction between left-, and right-facing Swastikas, why the fuck does it matter?
>Why can't you accept [...]
No, I was only asking, is a Phoenician someone who lived in Phoenicia or an ethnic group.


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 12:48:40 [Preview] No.2934 del
>>2932
By the way, you are implying too much. I don't have an opinion about Phoenicians because how could I, I know next to nothing about them. I'm merely interested in them.


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 13:26:07 [Preview] No.2935 del
>>2933
>since no one makes the distinction between left-, and right-facing Swastikas, why the fuck does it matter?
Clearly you are just projecting your own feelings about this. My point nevertheless stands that HItler's Germany did insist on using the left facing swastika mostly in the diamond position, occasionally in the square position, and you have no proof on the contrary that they had any right facing swastika. This by the way, doesn't negate the fact that the Freemasonic architecture in the House of the Temple that borrowed the Greco-Roman right facing swastika was NOT by any means of any meaningful connection between American Freemasonry and Hitler's Germany of which Hitler had banned Freemasonry while the people behind the design of that building didn't truly give two shits about it being a swastika to begin with since they (the Freemasons) only superficially care about "Greco-Roman" aesthetics. There's no swastika symbols used in any mainstream Freemasonic group.

>No, I was only asking,
No, it was a loaded question that cannot be answered with one answer without dissecting it all apart in answering the questions one by one, hence, I've answered your loaded questions with many questions to make sure I know what you were trying to do.
>is a Phoenician someone who lived in Phoenicia or an ethnic group.
I've already pre-emptivly answered that question, but just to be clear, no. A Phoenician is a sea faring Canaanite, a Canaanite is a mountain dwelling Phoenician, both are of blood and culture at least from the perspective of the Israelites, while the Phoenician culture is in complete opposition against the Israelites of whom I remind everyone that they're Asiatics.

>>2934
Insisting that Phoenicians are everything else tied to most of the claims made in this thread (If you agree with the OP for example) yet claiming to know next to nothing of them is a bit of a contradictory statement. If you think that the Phoenicians only worshiped Moloch for example, you don't understand the Phoenician mythos and pantheon. Trying to group the Phoenician El with the Israelite Yahweh is also wrong. at least 99% of all of those Saturn cult theory bullshitters are dishonest syncretists.


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 13:31:17 [Preview] No.2936 del
>>2935
For clarity, I didn't post >>2926 that was someone else.
>No, it was a loaded question that cannot be answered with one answer without dissecting it all apart in answering the questions one by one,
That's alright.
>If you agree with the OP for example
Ironically, I am OP. I know that I'm not in the position to create a thread like this and the information posted and images attached might well be disinformation I nevertheless posted it to start a conversation on the subject.

Anyway, thanks for you useful information


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 13:32:51 [Preview] No.2937 del
>>2936
*your


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 13:39:00 [Preview] No.2938 del
>>2935
Oh, one remaining question, you mention Israelites as if Ashkenazi Jews have something to do with them, though aren't Askhenazim more related to Judahites than Israelites?


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 13:41:43 [Preview] No.2939 del
>>2936
That was probably the BO or some other person.

To clarify on how the Israelites view the Canaanites/Phoenicians/Zidonians/Jebusites: they've murdered their men and male children so that their women are freed from the culture while women are seen as vessels of life, so any traits that comes from the mother are ignored while the masculine traits from the father is what matters to the Israelites. This is how some Phoenicians became Israelites by coercion, by being the spoils of war.

>>2938
What part of ALL JUDAHITES don't you get? It doesn't matter what kind of "Jew" it is, doesn't matter of it's ashkenaz, sephardi, mizrahi, ethiopian, etc.


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 14:04:02 [Preview] No.2940 del
P.S., Judahites are literally just one generation away from being of Israel/Jacob just like the rest of the Israelite tribes. All of the Israelites were exposed to the Babylonians, Canaanites, and the Assyrians


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 14:06:05 [Preview] No.2941 del
>>2940
I asked because I thought Israel and Judah were at war with each other. Or is this not related to Israelites and Judahites?


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 21:32:48 [Preview] No.2942 del
>>2941
By the time of Jesus, there were no Israel kingdom, they've become "Samarians", Samaria, mixed Israelite-Assyrians. Galilee was above Samaria.


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 21:35:59 [Preview] No.2943 del
>>2941
Archaeology however, mostly promotes the concept that the Kingdom of Israel for a long time was not known as Israel but as Samaria. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(Samaria)


Anonymous 10/19/2018 (Fri) 22:06:24 [Preview] No.2944 del
>>2943
Specifically the "Northern" Kingdom of Israel, not the "United" Kingdom of Israel. So far, there's no evidence of Solomon's Temple ever existing, so there's speculations as to whether they were really as big shots as claimed to be, rather, being exaggerated claims by the Judahite-Persian scribes that had twisted their true history.


Anonymous 10/20/2018 (Sat) 03:48:20 [Preview] No.2948 del


Anonymous 10/22/2018 (Mon) 01:17:22 [Preview] No.2976 del
I want to get to the bottom of this judeo-masonic cult. The lodge is an important tool for them to control the goyim clearly and we need to understand that correlation before we can even try and uncuck our civilization.


Anonymous 10/22/2018 (Mon) 04:46:01 [Preview] No.2979 del
>>2976
What bottom is there to any cult when all cults generally do the same things to keep their power, no different than any government but at a smaller scale? You can only take down a cult with a different cult, just as a government is taken down by a new government that becomes the establishment.


Anonymous 11/04/2018 (Sun) 15:15:05 [Preview] No.3086 del
>>2927
Before I get to anything else tilting of symbols does not change their occult meaning. A cross is just the same as a st Andrews cross and just the same as st Peter cross. They all represent what X represents in the occult.
But let's see if nazis themselves paid that much attention to it being clockwise or anti-clockwise and it's shape and tilt in general:
See >>520
32:05 - 33:34
>On May the 20th, 1920, the swastika was formally adopted as the symbol of the new Nazi party. The form chosen, straight‐armed and anti‐clockwise, was chosen by Adolf Hitler himself. Until now, the nationalist swastika had no set direction. The swastika talismans of the Great War were vertical and tilted, clockwise and anti‐clockwise. Hermann Goering, future chief of the German Air Force, as a nationalist
volunteer in 1919 wore a vertical, anti‐clockwise swastika. In the ranks of the nationalist counter‐revolutionaries, both clockwise and anti‐clockwise forms were commonplace.
The curved swastika of Thule, chosen from the many popularized by Guido Von List, would not to be forgotten by the party to which Thule gave birth. It will live on on the belt buckles of the brown‐shirted stormtroopers. The ceremonial swords of the Luftwaffe will bear the Thule swastika. Decorations for anti‐partisan warfare on the eastern front will display the Thule dagger and the curved swastika.
Whatever the form in which the swastika would appear in the banners and regalia of National Socialism, its meaning will remain the same. It is the meaning claimed for it by Madame Blavatsky and Guido Von List. It is the sign of creation, the sign of the mystical destiny of Aryan man.


Anonymous 11/04/2018 (Sun) 15:25:44 [Preview] No.3087 del
>>3086
You do realize you're using information aired on the History channel, right? Not a primary source, try again.


Anonymous 11/04/2018 (Sun) 15:33:07 [Preview] No.3088 del
>>3087
It doesn't have to be primary too, it just needs citations to a credible source.


Anonymous 11/04/2018 (Sun) 17:05:54 [Preview] No.3090 del
>>2927
Phoenicians are important because timewise they're right next to the enigmatic Sea Peoples. Phoenix comes from phoenicia and is often represented as an eagle, sometimes two headed. They preserved the Ancient Mysteries most likely including cymatics (can't find any source for it now but I've once heard someone talking about cedars having some curious cymatic or electromagnetic properties and Lebanon is famous for it's cedars). The connection between seafaring people and Mystery Cults continues then to Mythraic Pirates, Templar Fleet, various later pirates and corsairs (OX skull and bonex). Paleo-hebrew is virtually identical to phoenician, at least in script but while I haven't yet investigated that I think it falls under whole Greek is Hebrew line of thought. Moreover maritime law can be traced to one of phoenician colonies. Their influences went as far as British Isles. They're one of the least talked about and most influential civilizations known to history.


Anonymous 11/04/2018 (Sun) 17:19:27 [Preview] No.3091 del
>>3087
Pictures are in the video.
It's blissful ignorance at this point.
Clockwise or anti-clockwise doesn't change shit and it's further proven by nazis also employing schwarzesonne emblems carrying the same occult meaning because sun as a symbol esoterically points to black sun just as ancient sun-gods like Helios and Shamash were identified with Saturn, the occulted black sun (generally earlier historical records point to Saturn and newer to Sun).


Anonymous 11/04/2018 (Sun) 18:13:46 [Preview] No.3092 del
>>3090
Slightly related: Israel prevented researchers from investigating a Phoenician ship which they had discovered with a robotic submarine (I have to dig to find the documentary I downloaded where this is featured).
>>3091
>Clockwise or anti-clockwise doesn't change shit
Right, I don't see why that has to be brought up again and again. And yes, National Socialism featured both right-, and left-facing Swastikas.


Anonymous 11/04/2018 (Sun) 18:16:31 [Preview] No.3093 del
>>3092
Ah, here it is: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8AYMM29NVdA [Embed]


Anonymous 11/04/2018 (Sun) 18:35:27 [Preview] No.3094 del
(13.66 KB 320x240 Robert D. Ballard.jpg)
>>3093
Transcript of the relevant part:
[Robert D. Ballard] Last time we were here which was in 1999, Israel said we were off their coast and they came out with a gunboat, and that's pretty convincing, and they also sent observers but they said but you're beyond our territorial waters. Therefore, you don't have to ask permission here beyond our territorial claims, but then the law changed and the borders shifted and it became Egyptian waters.
[Narrator] Ballard was awaiting final permission from the Egyptians, when elusive Phoenicians slipped away again
[Robert D. Ballard] All of the sudden we get a letter from our State Department in Cairo, saying that the Egyptian military deems our mission a threat to the national security of Egypt, wow, that's amazing.


Anonymous 11/04/2018 (Sun) 19:06:07 [Preview] No.3095 del
>>3093
>>3092
Ah yes, saw that one before. National security huh.
I wonder if those conical hats of witches and Phoenicians have anything to do with elongated skulls.


Anonymous 11/05/2018 (Mon) 23:12:54 [Preview] No.3096 del
>>3095
the Juice exposed this shit in jest on SNL as the Coneheads


Anonymous 11/06/2018 (Tue) 06:18:13 [Preview] No.3098 del
>>3090
>cymatics
No.
>ignores the points made by overgeneralizing
Those that don't grasp context don't know that meaning behind the symbols changes in context, therefore, also don't know that it's dishonest to take the meaning of symbols out of context of when it was made in. You are making intellectually dishonest self invalidating assumptions whether you are aware of it or not. All the symbols used in Hitler's Germany has a primarily germanic "pagan" interpretation and it's inherently about Wotan, NOT about how other ancient cultures interpret it. It is a very dishonest move to deny German culture of how they interpret it yet assuming a non German culture 's interpretation to be the "actual" one. Why do you hate Germans so much?

>>3091
The black sun in the Wewelsburg castle does not have the Third Reich swastika, see BlackSun.svg.png which is the same design copied from the Wewelsburg castle. Heinrich Himmler himself was behind that design but he didn't put the ancient form of that left facing swastika in the manner of https://endchan.xyz/.media/ec05915c082d91ba5885a751e68499e9-imagejpeg.jpg . Left, right, clockwise, anticlockwise are inadequate descriptors. Whenever Hitler's Germany print the swastika on an official flag and not a mere parade decoration, it's always a right facing swastika. Any and all metals used during Hitler's reign are ideally presented having the right facing swastika to be in the front, so any images of it in the left facing position is looking at it in the back. The Thule swastika is always a right facing clockwise or anticlockwise. In other words, the left facing swastika is the MIRROR image of the right facing swastika which the right facing swastika is ALWAYS PREFERRED over the left facing one. The MIRROR image is attributed to being the mirror of the right facing swastika.

At first there were some non tilted right facing swastikas because it was based on an even older flag design by the self-named (not actual Templar Knights) Order of the New Templars, a secret society founded by Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels, hoisted at Werfenstein Castle (Austria) a yellow flag with a swastika and four fleurs-de-lys. Hitler eventually made a black swastika instead of the red one. "I myself, meanwhile, after innumerable attempts, had laid down a final form; a flag with a red background, a white disk, and a black swastika in the middle. After long trials I also found a definite proportion between the size of the flag and the size of the white disk, as well as the shape and thickness of the swastika". Red, white, and black were the colors of the flag of the old German Empire. At a certain point, the tilted right facing swastika was used and is used in much of the official flags emblems.

tl;dr, you guys are dumb.


Anonymous 11/06/2018 (Tue) 09:35:10 [Preview] No.3100 del
(316.10 KB 500x717 swastika21.jpg)
(38.77 KB 402x342 941.png)
If you tell me with a straight face that this is a left facing swastika, you are a fucking idiot.


Anonymous 11/06/2018 (Tue) 11:49:09 [Preview] No.3104 del
>>3098
The clockwise/anti-clockwise was meant as when describing spirals not about direction of turn since we're talking about solid emblems. Official swastika of 3rd Reich is as you've described and if you want to signify 3rd Reich you go to that particular swastika out of hundreds of other swastikas. It's still a swastika though.
Since the symbols of Hitler's Germany were based off tru germanic pagan tm traditions that means those tru germanic pagan tm traditions couldn't themselves originate elsewhere, but regardless, exoteric and esoteric do you speak it. If not listen/read through Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon because that man explained an proved the concept far better than whatever I could attempt in a several posts on bhutanese tapestries forums.
Now to find out whether exoteric or esoteric interpretation was the intended one you need to search around for other cases of use of potential esoteric symbols. The more you find the least probable exoteric interpretation becomes. Of course words are also symbols and there's a quote from Mein Kampf that I'm very fond of because it pretty much is Hitler confessing Luciferianism for those with eyes to see.


Anonymous 11/06/2018 (Tue) 12:07:58 [Preview] No.3106 del
>>3100
Axis Mundi. Get it?


Anonymous 11/06/2018 (Tue) 12:27:24 [Preview] No.3107 del
>>3104
Hitler was not a Luciferian since that would assume that he believes in the bible literally (which he only cherrypicks parts that he like that promotes generic racial nationalist ideals), comparing Obama to Hitler is a total fallacy, Hitler only did that hand positioning in a speech and there's just nothing about that being by any means the symbol of the Hitler Youth, the mirrored image is never referred to the right facing swastika so to claim that they're both one and the same ignores the context as to why he had chosen the design that he did which is to associate with the various grass roots movements that had used that symbol of the Aryan race which one variant of that same Aryan culture is expressed in Germanic Paganism. The Phoenicians themselves were invaded by the Hittites and the Indo-Aryans. Buddhism which popularized the swastika symbol in the East happened because "Buddha" was an Indo-Aryan Scythian of the Shakya clan, physically known for his fair skin and blue eyes. The actual source of the swastika is inherently genetically of the white race.

>>3106
That video has no citations but I assume that it's bullshit based off of David Talbott, a pseudoarchaeologist charlatan conman who's a follower of (((Velikovsky))) which they both are known for grossly misinterpreting ancient texts. Axis mundi has nothing to do with Saturn. You Saturnian theorists are the Flat Earthers of cults.


Anonymous 11/06/2018 (Tue) 14:15:35 [Preview] No.3108 del
>>3098
>tl;dr, you guys are dumb.
Can you fucking stop already? Like I said before, since no one made the distinction between a left-, and right-facing Swastika why the fuck do you care and feel the need to keep bringing it up?
And why if you have chosen the right-facing Swastika as your symbol, is it weird to be concise in the application of that design in your National Socialist symbolism?
Also, are you implying that Hitler was evil? If so, why? Since the deception is so great I would understand you're still unaware that most of what you know about Hitler is completely false and uses a lot of suggestive language to imply that Hitler was one of the most evil men in history.


Anonymous 11/06/2018 (Tue) 14:52:56 [Preview] No.3109 del
>>3107
You don't understand what luciferianism is about. You're talking about exoteric context of exoteric meanings. Until you grasp the concept of esoteric it's pointless to try to show you anything because you're stuck at exoteric and at that level it is nonsense.

>documentary videos drowning viewers with sources and references
There you go again. Wouldn't be much of a video were that the case.
I'll try to find sources for most important claims and then you show me what is being misinterpreted.

https://books.google.pl/books?id=8QiwAqGlmAQC&pg=PA123&dq=saturn+shamash&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXnpP27L_eAhXGp4sKHelODx0Q6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=saturn%20shamash&f=false
page 122 Saturn - the steady
page 123 Saturn - sun

https://books.google.pl/books?id=K6KLfI5OmyYC&pg=PA62&dq=kevan+pole&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiytebO_r_eAhXJp4sKHYJLDFUQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=kevan%20pole&f=false
page 62 sources for stable polar position of ancient sun other than Talbott or Velikovsky

If I had free access to all the libraries of the world and more free time I'd find you more but that is enough to prove a point.
Grow up.


Anonymous 11/06/2018 (Tue) 17:10:36 [Preview] No.3112 del
>>3108
>Can you fucking stop already? Like I said before, since no one made the distinction between a left-, and right-facing Swastika why the fuck do you care and feel the need to keep bringing it up?
Claiming that there never was such an distinction is to fail to see the importance of CONTEXT. You have no eye for detail. As they say, the devil's in the details.
>And why if you have chosen the right-facing Swastika as your symbol, is it weird to be concise in the application of that design in your National Socialist symbolism?
The visual implementation of what was described has no written record yet is plainly simple and logical to see that the Third Reich used a right facing swastika as much as they can at least in the front while the back side can't be bothered with.
>Also, are you implying that Hitler was evil?
You've made a grave error in assuming that. If anything, the BO and some others here that think that Hitler was a Luciferian and that Hitler by association with people that dabbled in German Paganism was evil since he also thinks that Paganism is Satanism is Luciferianism and vice versa just in a different package before he goes on to cite Mark Passio and other former Satanists and Freemasons.


Anonymous 11/06/2018 (Tue) 17:11:48 [Preview] No.3113 del
>>3109
I don't trust anything that has no citations to verifiable sources. I have a very finely tuned bullshit meter and you just don't know how accurate it is in how I've come to understand very obscure concepts. The burden of proof is on you so that is why you were even compelled to post what you had. However, just because you share the source doesn't mean your interpretation of that source is valid. I want to only deal with primary sources because I don't want idiots corrupting and misleading others. From what I can gather from those sources you've provided, the symbolic sun in this CONTEXT is dealing with Saturn's orientation in relation to the moon, venus, mars, and other specific astrological alignments, at least from the first link concerning Shamash/Saturn. The second link however, is heavily influenced by Immanuel Velikovsky and David Talbott, even cites them many, many times which you can see if you just scrolled up and even scrolled down into the other pages besides page 62. Guess what, the author of Martian Metamorphoses, Ev Cochrane has his own publishing company and is an associate editor to a different publishing company which was "founded, with no apologies, to deal with Velikovsky's work". Guess where I got that information from...

Did you guess yet?

3...

2...

1...

0...

The Velikovsky Encyclopedia

Saturn cannot astronomically be the north pole star, so please don't believe in the BULLSHIT that Saturn was in the celestial north pole position or anything close to that in a whole literal sense. The narrative that these Velikovsky fags make defies physics itself. There is however, a symbolic association of the pole star as an unmoving sun that's the "unmoved mover" that various western philosophers used to convey the true nature of time being unreal yet time only exists and ever created in the present which perpetuates the cosmic cycles despite the eternal timeless present is inseparable to the present moment, the perpetuated flow of time itself is a lesser attribute of the true infinite.

For whatever reason, the Akkadians did think of Saturn as a type of sun that rises in the night but they called it the black or dark STAR. Of course this only means that they didn't interpreted Saturn to be equal to the SUN, only having an esoteric relationship in some kind of narrative that the Akkadians known about. There's no explanation given as to the reason of the translation of "The Steady" came about concerning Saturn. That same book never reverenced nor even implied the pole star being Saturn in that Saturn section, nor in the Sun section. The Mesopotamian Astrology source cannot be used to justify the Martian Metamorphoses book to say the very least. The quotations the Martian Metamorphoses book cites takes only snippets of single sentences instead of say everything before said sentence that they've quoted was made while again, the burden of proof is on you, I'm not going to bother to see if the supposed quotes from Giorgio de Santillana Hertha von Dechend from the book Hamlet's Mill are valid since from the looks of it, those two are also blamed for twisting the truth too much, so I need what sources they've cited that backs up their claims and see that.

Hamlet's Mill isn't a primary source.


Anonymous 11/06/2018 (Tue) 17:47:37 [Preview] No.3114 del
>>3109
>>3113
P.S., even if the Chinese and the "Iranians" associated Saturn with the pole, HOW it was associated is one thing, and the fact that Akkadians aren't Chinese while "Iranians" refer to multiple cultures and civilizations so it's too ambiguous to forcibly push one specific historical Iranian culture and civilization as "Iranian" when there's specific names for such specific cultures.


Anonymous 11/07/2018 (Wed) 01:17:20 [Preview] No.3115 del


Anonymous 11/09/2018 (Fri) 17:20:45 [Preview] No.3124 del
"And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east."
Ezekiel 8:16


Anonymous 11/10/2018 (Sat) 00:36:30 [Preview] No.3127 del
>>3113
This is detective work, not a scientific inquiry. Keeping that in mind understanding the story behind symbols is more important than figuring out whether the story is factually true. Those several sentences in that vid clicked with so many pieces of information I gathered that I didn't even feel the need to contest the information. Asking for sources and all is not unreasonable but it's tiresome the way someone asking to be spoonfed is. I have learned enought to know that isn't some bullshit or misinterpretation on part of one or two guys but it's hard to rely because the process of gathering and learning that information was also difficult. As you are now you wouldn't be able to take in that info even if I managed to comprise it to several posts of explanation. So, your bullshit meter going off like crazy now isn't it? Try to read for a while longer, or don't, whatever sense of duty I have to convince people has been far to many times rendered invalid by their inability to understand for me to care.
You keep rambling about Talbott and Velikovsky despite being pointed to sources other than theirs. You make the accusation of misinterpretation but you place no food on the table so it's moot.
>Saturn cannot astronomically be the north pole star, so please don't believe in the BULLSHIT that Saturn was in the celestial north pole position or anything close to that in a whole literal sense.
Don't know, don't care but you're making a very basic error. You assume based on your current faulty incomplete understanding of the world through money reliant science based on interpretation and ability to collect data by faulty men and insufficient equipment. Just a food for thought.
>Of course this only means that they didn't interpreted Saturn to be equal to the SUN,
Reread page 123. It's not clear cut and always the case but in some cases it is the Sun and in some cases it is in an esoteric relationship with the Sun which fits what is being relayed by symbology like a glove.
>yada yada it's not the sources I like so you need to try harder
Pfft. Well then be my guest, stick your head in the sand of opinions and reviews while being so adamant about consulting primary sources.

>>3114
That's from page 61. You didn't want Velikovsky and Talbott so I pointed you to page 62.


Anonymous 11/10/2018 (Sat) 01:53:42 [Preview] No.3128 del
>>3127
>accepting unverified fabricated bullshit when it suits you
You are wrong and a hypocrite, plain and simple, you and many others like you are the ones that are seeing patterns where there is none. Every single point you've made doesn't refute my case. All real scientific endeavors as well as scamming people with pseudointellectual cult tier publications that doesn't listen to criticism, both costs money (it seems very odd that some random charlatan managed to get enough money to make his own publishing company and get into a substantial position in a pre-established cult following of Velikovsky nuts), using the internet itself costs money. The money doesn't matter in any research, it's the data that matters, it's the data that's up to scrutiny of which you share concepts from flawed data. You confuse facts with opinions, you twist my words over and over, you even assume that you know more than I do yet can't even show me the smoking gun evidence, it's not there. Saturn isn't the ancient sun/pole star, while Saturn ISN'T EQUAL TO ≠ the sun, there's absolutely no direct, ONE TO ONE relationship of Saturn AS the ancient sun concept. The black STAR is NOT the black SUN. A star is not THE sun back in those days. I NEVER said there was no relationship of the celestial symbols with each other, I'm saying that you can't just claim that all of them are some variant of Saturn, in doing that you have to twist the narrative too far to the point of being an UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIM. There's still nevertheless NO RELATIONSHIP with Saturn and the pole star/ancient sun. Saturn always was a LESSER form of the VISIBLE sun, LESSER THAN is NOT EQUAL TO. That means the Solar concept cannot be blackfaced into a nigger sun then DENYING the Solar concept.

Metaphysical center of the invisible heaven inside the outer physical wheel of the universe > depiction of ancient sun/pole star > lesser association of physical sun to the ancient sun > lesser association of any planet/star to the physical sun. True astrology is not astrology, it's an anagogical (talking about intangible concepts with tangible physical analogies of the unseen) means to convey ancient monistic metaphysics of which there is one Absolute and all else are gods and demigods that nobody with wisdom should worship. The true black sun is in all of us, for it is the pupil, the inverse sun that sucks in the light of the true sun that gives life to the soul which is the black sun, but unlike the true sun, the black sun by itself cannot give light, it can only borrow the light from the sun to bring forth new life via procreation. The true sun also brings forth death, while the black sun in a lesser form also brings forth death to itself and to others. This is why the soul/"footless one"(not physical)/serpent/uraeus comes out of the tear duct yet also tied to the ankh since those tears give forth water of which that path river of life flows is that of the shape of the Nile river, like the black lines on a Cheetah's face and how the path of our tears take.

Life is formed from suffering, the source of life comes from the self emptying/kenosis of its true divinity to experience mortal life, forgetting who it really is yet always seeking to return to its divine state yet those without wisdom make the same error in wanting to become mortal again, transmigrate into a new body over and over until they end up letting go and returning to the source, never to come back again. None of this has anything to do with the numerous personality cults i.e. Christianity, Aristotelianism, Materialism, Nihilism and their occulting/secularizing of ancient wisdom where it suits their own narratives.


Anonymous 11/10/2018 (Sat) 03:27:46 [Preview] No.3129 del
>>3127
Page 62 has nothing about Saturn being the ancient sun/pole star, which is why I've said what I've said in >>3113 where you had failed to provide valid proof of Saturn AS the pole star of which no culture in existence had ever claimed that Saturn is equal to either the physical sun or the pole star. You're trying to do the whole 'A=B, B=C, C=A' crap when A≠B, B≠C, C≠A whereby C being Saturn, B being the physical visible sun and A being pole star. If you said C<B, B<A, A>C that's fine, there's proof for that. There's however no proof of C=B, C=A, C≥B, C≥A, C>B, C>A without being a complete dishonest liar. The type of religious bullshitting you guys are doing is akin to the very cults you claim to hate, yet doing the same tricks Jews do in claiming heritage of cultures that they didn't make as their own.


Anonymous 11/10/2018 (Sat) 11:24:12 [Preview] No.3136 del
Before you ask: https://youtube.com/watch?v=o57EnV2WkHE [Embed]


Anonymous 11/11/2018 (Sun) 14:22:40 [Preview] No.3137 del
It's almost if some forget what the word "secret" fucking means. Hitler served his purpose but most people can't see five minutes in front of them nor through smokescreens. Keep being useful, National Socialists. Germany wasn't ever meant to win the war, but that doesn't make a cause any less noble.


Anonymous 11/11/2018 (Sun) 19:46:10 [Preview] No.3139 del
>>3137
>Keep being useful, National Socialists
Whether or not you think National Socialism is applicable to today's times I still think it is important to tell people the truth about Germany in WWI and WWII, the National Socialist movement, or the much smeared Adolf Hitler. There's a lot yet to learn, a lot has been lost forever, and so little people know about it. Most people associating themselves with that ideology barely know that "Nazi" is derived from "National Socialism" let alone what it even meant. Nor do they know what Adolf Hitler stood for, they have not read his written or oratory works, are not familiar with the conspiracy they fought, or what was the cause of the war.
Germany has been set-up to go into another war by having a chunk of Germany left in Poland, and Poland started the war by randomly attacking native Germans in that region, this was the reason Germany invaded Poland and "started" WWII.

Also one thing that is so little talked about is the Bolshevik revolution, how many millions of people were murdered, how they were murdered, tortured, starved, raped, worked to death, who funded the Bolsheviks, et cetera. This is what Germany fought in WWII, and they were suspicious of Jews for the simple fact of their over-represented involvement in movements and organizations that were seemingly against everyone's best interest.

>Germany wasn't ever meant to win the war, but that doesn't make a cause any less noble.
Germany didn't even want a war to begin with, it was forced upon Germany. Winston Churchill had said it was due to Germany not participating in the international banking system, though I thing it was simply due to hatred for Germans due to jealousy or whatever.

I'm curious, what was Hitler's purpose, and what was the smokescreen?


Anonymous 11/11/2018 (Sun) 23:11:16 [Preview] No.3140 del
So i searched the site with of instagram for "sacrifice" and "masonic lodge" and funny enough a post by a mason complaining about jews using the lodges for human sacrifice comes up.


Anonymous 11/11/2018 (Sun) 23:32:33 [Preview] No.3141 del
>>3140
Hm, interesting. I have no idea whether Freemasonry was beneficial or 'good' before it became infiltrated by the Bavarian Illuminati, might be interesting to look into some day. Here's the full comment:
> vaporizeaustraliaThe situation is pretty dire.
> They’re here to take our Holy Empire.
> Our ancient craft has been defiled.
> I know exactly how this lodge was tyled.
> With Jews pushing their fraud and vice.
> And acts of human sacrifice.
> Their modus op is hella dodge.
> To serve you up a bunch of stodge
> Cooked up in their Masonic Lodge
> To give your brain a jolly rodge.
> They’re all a bunch of fuckin sooks.
> Who'll cast your way some sideways looks.
> When we say straight with no lines nor hooks.
> Those were jewish crimes by jewish crooks.
> And now we can see through their con.
> They reaching out to say Shalom.
> Then trying to run another one.
> And you Scottish Rite masons are all a big fuckin disgrace.
> All you learned to do was to hide your hands and lie through your fuckin face.
> #dire #humansacrifice #apollyon #lodge #tyled #BOI #bloodoverintent #vice #fraud #shalom #dodge #stodge #lodge #jollyrodge #scottishrite #masons #disgrace #thelongwinterhasbroken #AGLA #jah #Emanuel #jewishcrimes #jewishcrooks #con #hiddenhands
www.instagram.com/p/BlH_GtqhgiM/


Anonymous 11/12/2018 (Mon) 07:45:03 [Preview] No.3146 del
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statute_of_Kalisz
"The statute granted Jews unprecedented legal rights in Europe, including exclusive jurisdiction over Jewish matters to Jewish courts, and established a separate tribunal for other criminal matters involving Christians and Jews." Issued 1264 in Poland.
Interesting that "jeering" at a synagogue is banned. I see not much has changed since then. Also interesting that blood "libel" is banned, almost as if they have something to hide. Reading through the full document, it's clear who was really in power behind the scenes at that time.


Anonymous 11/14/2018 (Wed) 02:04:00 [Preview] No.3155 del
>>3146
That's probably why Poland brutally slaughtered thousands(?) of ethnic German children, women, and men before World War II, effectively starting the war.


Anonymous 11/14/2018 (Wed) 14:47:24 [Preview] No.3160 del
>>3155
That was a long time later, but pretty much. They did that because of pressure from the English, which was (and is) of course doninated by Freemasons. Did you know Winston Churchill and FDR were both Freemasons? Anyone saying Hitler was some kind of undercover agent is full of shit. Also, after Germany annexed Czechoslovakia, they sent the Jews there by train to Poland because of the anti-Jewish riots by Czechs. Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.


Anonymous 11/14/2018 (Wed) 22:10:48 [Preview] No.3167 del
(59.74 KB 429x410 1362082579464.png)
>>3155
this is what nazis actually believe


Anonymous 11/14/2018 (Wed) 22:44:33 [Preview] No.3168 del
>>3167
So the Germans were slaughtered a few days after the invasion of Poland, but they were (only) threatened to be 'butchered' weeks before the invasion. I got that wrong, my bad.
https://archive.org/details/PolishAtrocities


Anonymous 11/15/2018 (Thu) 12:30:43 [Preview] No.3169 del
>>3168
Totally not a propaganda piece in line with Operation Himmler.


Anonymous 11/15/2018 (Thu) 12:49:24 [Preview] No.3170 del
(50.48 KB 600x357 war.jpg)
forgot pic


Anonymous 11/15/2018 (Thu) 14:01:03 [Preview] No.3171 del
>>3139
>Germany didn't even want a war to begin with
If that were the case why did Germany fuck with Locarno Treaty so as to reaffirm only German-French-Belgian borders and not those with Czechoslovakia and Poland? Was Drang nach Osten supposed to be a peaceful endeavor? Did you come from an alternate reality dude?


Anonymous 11/15/2018 (Thu) 16:25:25 [Preview] No.3173 del
>>3128
>>3129
There's a limit to what I can verify. When you delve into occult symbolism you can rarely afford certainty but you can be dismissive only until you've seen the patter repeat so many times and you don't know what I'm talking about or else we wouldn't have this conversation.
You refuse to link the accounts as if they were talking about entirely different things despite these being phenomenons that were for everyone to see. You might argue that what little I gave you was inconclusive but it's certainly not illogical to propose a conclusion that if ancient sun was thought to be Saturn and ancient sun was thought to be in where polaris was this might be talking about same thing but ultimately it doesn't matter. What matters is whether that's what's being talked about in the language of symbols.
What I meant with money being involved in science is that scientists are on a payroll, they take grants and have careers on the line. Under this circumstances putting faith in peer review is naive. You cannot become enough of an expert in every field of science to be able to find errors in scientist work. There is a limit to verifiability. That is the situation whether you like it or not.
How did I twist fact and opinion? How do I twist your words? I assume I know more than you do because you cannot seem to grasp some concepts that at this point appear very basic to me and if you want example of how you show that your retort about money is one.
>this is NOT that and that is NOT this
Oh there's more paradoxes. How can Saturn refer to a celestial body and something deep beneath the earth? How can it be male and female, and then in other places just a female? How can it be a lawgiver and a trickster? Is it even Saturn to begin with and not Orion? Why it's supposed to be Jupiter too, it's son? Is it black, red and blue, purple or blue and golden yellow? Is it a machine, a metaphor for intellect, an element of human anatomy, an ancient king perhaps Nimrod, a malignant spirit, a force, or an eclipse of sorts?
Can you tackle the paradox as you are now or is it wrong plain and simple?
>explanation of the eye as per theoria apophasis
I knew I've heard that paragraph before.
Esoteric meanings of symbols can be relayed through the shapes rather than the visual representations in a symbol so on that he's right. Shape of the serpent on the eye however is nothing similar to the tear duct he shows, much less is the hand. Why does the serpent go out of pharaoh's forehead? Doesn't it come out of a different part of a body that in eastern tradition has been linked to Saturn and is also thought to be an eye?
I simply cannot agree with him. In what I've learned so far soul is not represented by a serpent but I haven't yet studied rosicrucian soul science maybe there's something there. Connections of snake with sun, wisdom and time are solid as they can be but souls seem to be represented by birds not snakes, in ancient Egypt as well.

You say dark star or black star is not black sun and not Saturn. Let me give you a challenge.
Can you find saturnic symbolism in this music video/song? No cheating.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw [Embed]
If you can you'll prove that I was wrong about you but you'll prove to yourself that there is a practical relation between Saturn and black star among occultist as evidenced by the video. If you can't then it'll show that you lack the aptitude to decode basic occult references and it's a waste of time to argue with you about symbolism which in itself doesn't make you an idiot, just someone uneducated and unwilling to get educated because without that understanding it's counter intuitive to find any value in that sort of knowledge.


Anonymous 11/17/2018 (Sat) 20:59:06 [Preview] No.3178 del
(8.02 MB 854x480 kek.webm)
>>3139
There are many smokescreens; for example, getting stuck on Jews is a useful one as they are at the very bottom of a complex web. When an individual becomes fixated on one thing (regardless of how deep and vast it may entail) controlling them is like taking candy from a baby. This can apply to literally anything, but recognizing the merit in this particular case and the realization of the lies we have all been fed regarding it, you now have millions of people whom you may lead to do whatever bidding you so desire.
Many mean well, and troublesome as it may be, having them believing whatever they want is beneficial as is shields the unbelievable from those beyond these specific groups. I will use the example of a necromancer and necromongler. Both may raise the phantoms and corpses of the dead who, as their minions, do whatever they command. The difference between these two arcane, misunderstood individuals is what they choose to do with their gift and what many think they are being unlike their beliefs. This methodology is used on a larger scale and whoever wields the scepter dictates the movement of the waves or gusts of the wind for lack of better terms.
Sol Niger is NOTHING as they believe, but that serves a purpose, so let the kids have soda while the adults have wine, get it? "Vril Society" can be thanked for Hitler losing the war.
Think of this: if things hadn't have happened the way they have, the future in which groups like the aforementioned will be taking part in would not be a long term win, but a short term victory in the past only to have been crushed and have set back humanity into worse turmoil than we see now.
Thule and Vril have been at odds for a LONG time.



Top | Return | Catalog | Post a reply