06/06/2018 (Wed) 18:22:45
Consider the following:
1. If only a couple of people could update the page then nobody can truly contribute to the website without adhering to the biases of the people behind the website. Therefore, the "Contribute on Endchan" section linking to /tech/ is a lie when it should instead link to /os/.
2. The disclaimer is at the bottom of the page instead of the beginning and is self contradicting, claiming to not need a disclaimer yet proceeds to disclaim that "anything listed here at your own risk".
3. A list without an introductory summary to its overall theory behind it doesn't seek to properly justify its own existence to their targeted audience, ends up creating more "FUD and confusion" according to >>12761
4. The list have a couple of links irrelevant to its own subject matter.
5. You have failed to grasp the criticism of others seeking to improve the list.
6. Because of all of the above, the list is seen as generic amateur script kiddie shit with unclear, suspicious, ulterior motives.
Edited last time by _ on 06/06/2018 (Wed) 18:26:48.