08/20/2018 (Mon) 20:33:43
In a simply summary I'll break down this whole thread just for fun.
1) The US government (particularly the BLS) hands out cooked numbers and often downright fraudulent information to make it seem as if our economy has been in recover since 2008. It has not, what-so-ever.
2) The CDC may be a bit corrupt but much more reliable when it comes to actual statistics than the BLS. According to them in a nutshell, 25% of the US adult population does not actually work. This concludes a MUCH HIGHER rate of unemployment than previously disclosed. A near third world statistic.
3) Most manufacturing in America is dead and gone. Outsourcing of industry started in the 1980s and got worse during the 1990s. This has never recovered either, no matter how much presidents like to gloat about fraudulent statistics to make consumers feel happy.
4) Although just a minute amount of industry (such as steel, aluminum and coal) is creeping back, it is not near enough to save us from our future economic woes. At some point collapse will be eminent: expect collapse to accelerate if democratic socialists come back into power.
5) Most of the American population is dependent of foreign goods and the freight charts only expose our consumerist dependency on foreign nations (many of which are slowly rejecting the US dollar and liquidating their US Treasury bond holdings, slowly shifting away from the US dollar to their own trade currencies and bartering systems).
Also note: We have massive debt insolvency everywhere (from wars to student loans). A new adult generation whom frankly don't care to work for a living. A pension crisis (due to politicians stealing from the cookie jars). A bureaucracy hell bent on banning all our freedoms. We can't even win our Trillion-a-year-worth wars. Russia and China weaponry is growing ever more sophisticated as our govt subsidizes Amazon to "secure" our military secrets (as our secrets routinely get hacked). Its pretty fucking bleak folks, pretty fucking bleak.